IGNORED

INTV Best Game of All Times - Round 3- Final Sport Games

What is the best game in the list  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote the best SPORT game ever for Intellivision

• Major League Baseball (Mattel)
    • WC Baseball (Intv)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

This is the final poll to vote the best sport game ever for Intellivision :-)

Due to dominance of baseball titles, only two games are shown here, and people is asked to provide again his preference between the classic Mattel rendition and the late INTV updated re-issue for the final verdict.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mattel-ML-Baseball.jpgINTV-World-Championship-Baseball.jpg

Edited by vprette

So hard to choose. MLB was one of the games got with my system when I was a kid and I played it to death and clearly it's one of the killer apps for the Inty but I've played the heck out of WCB in the years since so it gets my vote.

• Like 1

MLB is iconic and the signature game that sold the system. Yes, WCB (released years later) was better but, at the end of the day, it was just an update of the original.

The original still gets my vote!

• Like 1

Very tough choice. In the end, I went with WCB since I play it today (versus MLB when I was a child). If someone who had never played the Intellivision asked me today which one would be more fun for them, I'd tell them WCB.

So hard to choose. MLB was one of the games got with my system when I was a kid and I played it to death and clearly it's one of the killer apps for the Inty but I've played the heck out of WCB in the years since so it gets my vote.

Same thing here!

I went with the original. My 8 year old doesn't know anything about the history of these games and he always picks MLB over WCB. It may not have all the features but what it has is perfect.