IGNORED

100 cartridge club

Noah98

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know but, I should be... this is PART of my collection I will be sorting though tonight. This big box was packed away with games for almost 30 years, there was everything in this box... Every system you can think of from the Arcadia 2001 to Jaguar with 4 levels of games. The only thing left in this old box is 2600 games...

I'm sure it's over 100 different but, I wont know till I really look though it...

post-66219-0-77287000-1541989641_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I've got a ways to go. :lol:

WbyEOSd.jpg

maybe if you stopped selling your collection in the spring and rebuying it is the fall you'd be there already. Or keep doing that I don't really care because it doesn't affect me... come to think of it , it actually benefits me... I made a 7800 arcade joystick a few weeks ago.... that's some pretty good bait right there.

but in all seriousness I have somewhere between 300 and 400 2600 games plus all of the the 5200 library except metroites and bounty bob (though I have bb on atari 800), the entire 7800 library and around 100 atari 8 bit games (which is a surprisingly small portion of the library) and the entire jag retail jag library sans battlesphere and bs gold.

Though most of the collection is from when it was easy to find tons of games at garage sales, flea markets, and what not, shame it is harder to find them today, though I find it bitter sweet, it might make finding games harder, but when you do hit that good find it is all the sweeter.

maybe if you stopped selling your collection in the spring and rebuying it is the fall you'd be there already. Or keep doing that I don't really care because it doesn't affect me... come to think of it , it actually benefits me... I made a 7800 arcade joystick a few weeks ago.... that's some pretty good bait right there.

Hey, in all fairness I only sold my Atari 2600 collection once and realized that was a mistake about 6 months later. :P You live, you learn.

Hey, in all fairness I only sold my Atari 2600 collection once and realized that was a mistake about 6 months later. :P You live, you learn.

I hear ya. When I was younger, I had a Vectrex with 21 games (if you don't know, there was only 23 games for the system), all in the box with all parts (every game had box, screen cover and manual)... I sold it because I wanted a newer game system at the time

Even today i regret it..I replaced it but, only have 3 games for the system and they are just lose games, no boxes or anything. :(

Edited by TheCoolDave

• 1 month later...

Well for a 17-year-old I'd say I'm doing pretty well at the moment.

I've got somewhere in the ballpark of 135-140 cartridges with mostly common titles, but my two latest additions were Road Runner (an R6) And The Music Machine (an R10)! It may be a Kaboom! rip-off, but so is Eggomania.

...And, between you and me... I prefer Eggomania to Kaboom!

• Like 1

Well for a 17-year-old I'd say I'm doing pretty well at the moment.

I've got somewhere in the ballpark of 135-140 cartridges with mostly common titles, but my two latest additions were Road Runner (an R6) And The Music Machine (an R10)! It may be a Kaboom! rip-off, but so is Eggomania.

...And, between you and me... I prefer Eggomania to Kaboom!

Welcome to the forum. I think my rarest cart is Bumper Bash. I have piles of carts I rarely play anymore, well because work and stuff. :P