IGNORED

Advice On My Collection.......

jgray3493

After 20 years, I still have the Jag bug...but nothing to get .....no more searching!

What to do? Wait for home brews and unrealsed games to surface.?

So sad.

I should sell it all, just so I can try and hunt it all down again.

Hmm.....

After 20 years, I still have the Jag bug...but nothing to get .....no more searching!

What to do? Wait for home brews and unrealsed games to surface.?

So sad.

I should sell it all, just so I can try and hunt it all down again.

Hmm.....

can I have Rayman and Defender? I'll keep them safe for you. ;-)

Lol..those are a few of my most played must haves, along with missile command 3D,protector SE, battlesphere, Raiden, flashback and dare I say I war.

I just played the Missile Command rom I found in the FFL sources. That is an awesome game. I need to get it.

Yes MC3D is the most underated title for the system imo.

WISH they released the VR headset that the game was built around. Woulda been the perfect game for it.

The pnly problem I ever had with the game was the framerate. But I always seem to forget about it once I get into it. But just imagine a more powerful system running it or maybe a better engine.I can cay the exact same for my other fav TK2. But the vita did come out with a perfect version of that game this year.

Lol..those are a few of my most played must haves, along with missile command 3D,protector SE, battlesphere, Raiden, flashback and dare I say I war.

well you can have them back when you start your collection over. ;-)

Ok so I've followed an eBay auction for the past few days. 2 homebrew games titled : Ocean Depths & Varuna's Forces. Varuna's Forces immediately shot up over $100 and Ocean Depths stayed at $41 until the last minute. The ending price for Ocean Depths was $76 and Varuna's Forces $232. I was going to bid on Ocean Depths but was unsure if the games were worth what they were going for. I also observed that no site is currently selling either one due to a sell out and am unsure if they will return.

Apparently Varuna's Forces was going to be sold for the Jaguar, the Saturn, and the 3DO... but I guess it was never released on any of them. I wonder what happened? It appears as though the failure of the game to be released had less to do with the Jaguar and more to do with the company / something else?

• Like 1

WISH they released the VR headset

Back in 1995, the announcement by Atari of this VR helmet was smashing the picture and Atari was back in its former role of pionneer…that was exciting even if the Jag was almost already has been.

Now 20 years later, no VR helmet nor VR glasses hit successfully the market so :/

BTW, check out what just sold on ebay for $206

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171328579895?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

I'd say prices are starting to come down.

Hey, that guys in Miami... that's where I am. I'm kind of surprised that these games sold for that much. I mean, they're all opened games, none of them are new... not that they aren't good or anything.