IGNORED

If you could have three...

DaytonaUSA

Basing it on footage I've seen online. I know I'll never see one in real life.

Good choice on JP BTW. No love for The Lost World? Don't bother with jp3. Nearly as bad as the film.

Yes no love,The Lost World is one of the worst arcade games of all time!. :lol: no.I've never played it actually and have no excuse why(it's readily available on Mame).When me and my sister went to Chuck E Cheese when we were little there was a Jurassic Park sit down model there.We only played it I'd say around 3 times before they replaced it with Johnny Nero Action Hero.I played it once and It could have been a decent game(I don't remember if it was good or not) but not as good as a Jurassic park sit down cab,Now The Lost World looks like and could be the better game but since I have a Jurassic boner for the 1st sit down cab I like it better.

Edited by xDragonWarrior

Yes no love,The Lost World is one of the worst arcade games of all time!. :lol: no.I've never played it actually and have no excuse why(it's readily available on Mame).When me and my sister went to Chuck E Cheese when we were little there was a Jurassic Park sit down model there.We only played it I'd say around 3 times before they replaced it with Johnny Nero Action Hero.I played it once and It could have been a decent game(I don't remember if it was good or not) but not as good as a Jurassic park sit down cab,Now The Lost World looks like and could be the better game but since I have a Jurassic boner for the 1st sit down cab I like it better.

Uh huh.... :-/

First, I emplore you to play it. It's actually very fun. Arguably more so than the first, as you actually have to reload... and other gameplay elements such as shooting special targets and collecting candy bars (health).

Also, MAME for that game is way off. It's enough to play it, but many of the effects still haven't been emulated either well or at all. heck, the whole flashlight section of the last level is completely missing in current emulation, and fog/environments/colors looks downright horrid. That and, as with the first Jurassic Park, I'd hope you'd understand that playing a lightgun game through a PC is..... less than satisfying.

Not saying you need to get it. I honestly was just happy someone mentioned Jurassic Park. Just figured someone who "hated" it so much would have at least tried it if they liked the first so much. There is a reason why it's so popular. Its a hoot.

Edited by DaytonaUSA

Uh huh.... :-/

First, I emplore you to play it. It's actually very fun. Arguably more so than the first, as you actually have to reload... and other gameplay elements such as shooting special targets and collecting candy bars (health).

Also, MAME for that game is way off. It's enough to play it, but many of the effects still haven't been emulated either well or at all. heck, the whole flashlight section of the last level is completely missing in current emulation, and fog/environments/colors looks downright horrid. That and, as with the first Jurassic Park, I'd hope you'd understand that playing a lightgun game through a PC is..... less than satisfying.

Not saying you need to get it. I honestly was just happy someone mentioned Jurassic Park. Just figured someone who "hated" it so much would have at least tried it if they liked the first so much. There is a reason why it's so popular. Its a hoot.

When I said it was bad I was just joking.After all,I haven't played it yet.

Three is far too few! But off hand I am going to say if I could have three cabs...

1. Golden Axe: The Return of Death Adder (still no good home version of this, whyeeee?)

2. Space Duel

3. Gunblade NY

Close runners up:

Star Wars (sit down enclosed cab)

Daytona USA 2 (again, still no good home rendition of this why??)

Front Line

Gorf

Space Fury

Hydro Thunder

Star Wars Pod Racer

Punch-Out

Time Pilot 84

Oh, I could go on and on. But shall cease. :)