IGNORED

The PacManPlus Sanctioned 30th Anniversary Cart! NO PM'S!

CPUWIZ

Hello,

there will be a limited edition (NO EXCEPTIONS) multicart of 8 games, all made by PacManPlus (he sanctioned and selected the games).

#1 RULE: Do not send me a PM in regards to this cart, make a post and count your blessings, I will ignore private messages about this!

#2 RULE: You only get one copy!

- Limited to 60 copies only.

- Label design is going to be by PAC-MAN PRIME (who doesn't like his other labels, right?).

- First time the updated Pac-Man Collection being made publicly available on cart, includes:

- Improved and updated graphics and color palette

-'Dual Player Mode'...Right difficulty switch toggles the opposite player controlling Blinky in a two player game. If enabled, leaving the joystick alone is the normal AI, but moving the joystick at intersections causes Blinky to move where you want him (except to reverse direction, when he's in 'scatter' mode, or when he's blue).

- Scramble updated revision bug fix - never released before!

- Found a bug in Scramble (it only happens when you hit Pause while the game is running - some of the terrain gets corrupted).

- Previously added a type of 'border' on the left and right edges of the screen so you don't see the scrolling.

Each game normally costs $30 a piece...Get all eight games (Separately $240) on one 30th Anniversary Commemorative multi-cart for only $65.

The eight games include:

- Armor Attack II
- Crazy Brix
- FailSafe
- Meteor Shower
- Moon Cresta
- Pac-Man Collection
(Non Pokey Version)
- Scramble
- Space Invaders

No substitutions, no second chances.

You want one, come and get it while supplies last! :)

Questions? Ask them here, do NOT send me a private message!

Here is a crap video of the prototype in action...

Oh, yes...

no-paypal.gif unless someone else wants to collect payments for people who can only pay via PayPal. ;)

• Like 8

SIGN ME UP!!! I'll take one, please!

So sorry to miss the first multicart, but this should tide me over! Thank you to CPUWIZ and PacManPlus for creating this.

PS - In an alternate universe, if it were possible to "make it an even C-note" and include the first Multicart, well that'd be swell, and would be reduced to one transaction and packaging. Just wishin'!

• Like 1

so who gets in line first, whoever's snail mailed check hits your account first? Sounds like another invite for drama when you could have just bumped up the price 5 bucks and accepted pay pal (its not even 3 in fees)

As I said in our earlier PM

:-o:arrow:banned.gif

so who gets in line first, whoever's snail mailed check hits your account first? Sounds like another invite for drama when you could have just bumped up the price 5 bucks and accepted pay pal (its not even 3 in fees)

In the order of interested POSTS, somebody flakes out in the order of requests, they snooze and lose, after a period of time.

It's not about fees, I don't have PayPal and never will again.

Damn. I don't even own a 7800 yet but still want in one of these. May have to get one in the future...

You accept personal checks, correct? I can also do Money order, but they're a pain.

Either way, mark me down for one please!

If they are numbered edition, I'll take #37. :D

Edited by stardust4ever