IGNORED

The PacManPlus Sanctioned 30th Anniversary Cart! NO PM'S!

CPUWIZ

Guys, keep posting if you want one, even if there's more than 60 on the wait list. It's not a preorder. I'm pretty sure several people on the list may pass on it when the time to buy comes. I don't even own a 7800 yet, so it's likely I may or may not pass depending on what kind of mood I'm in. If I decide to get a 7800 in the future, I would certainly like to own this homebrew cart with it... :P

When the time comes to buy let me know when to send the money. I will come thru and not pass on it.

That sold fast!! Over 70 probably. I know only 60 being made. For only allowing one copy per person that's the fastest homebrew sale I have ever seen for hardware and software!! Way to go CPU AND PMP!!!

Edited by Jinks

When the time comes to buy let me know when to send the money. I will come thru and not pass on it.

That sold fast!! Over 70 probably. I know only 60 being made. For only allowing one copy per person that's the fastest homebrew sale I have ever seen for hardware and software!! Way to go CPU AND PMP!!!

Yeah, there wasn't even really a question of it!