IGNORED

The PacManPlus Sanctioned 30th Anniversary Cart! NO PM'S!

CPUWIZ

I can't believe mods are changing my account... That's a bad thing. :thumbsdown:

What is wrong with you people? Seriously, please just go away and spin your dumbass conspiracy crap in the Intellivision forum.

And make sure you have one of these...

ihasconsprcythery.jpg

EDIT: Example: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/224176-any-updates-of-lost-caves-of-kroz-release/?p=2992897

• Like 6

CPUWIZ, I have a Ballblazer plus five more 7800/red label shells. Sorry I couldn't find more. DK had a missing pin and Mouse Trap was cracked so I pulled them out. :(

12.50 in credit? lol. Assuming you make it down to #92! Just pm me where to send them and if I find more before I hit the post office I throw them in too.

btw.. the labels are friggen sweet!

• Like 2

CPUWIZ, I have a Ballblazer plus five more 7800/red label shells. Sorry I couldn't find more. DK had a missing pin and Mouse Trap was cracked so I pulled them out. :(

12.50 in credit? lol. Assuming you make it down to #92! Just pm me where to send them and if I find more before I hit the post office I throw them in too.

btw.. the labels are friggen sweet!

PM sent.

Thanks for bringing the topic back on track and ignoring the nonsense. :thumbsup: Glad you like the label, PAC-MAN PRIME is really really good. I just had the chance to take a glimpse at something else related to Bob's compilation. People WILL like it. ;)

And Bob is right, we have been talking about another compilation, which will likely contain exclusive content.

• Like 5

I see that this thread went crazy somewhere. I just want to publicly thank Pacmanplus for making all of these fine games, and the other games that aren't included here and I'd like to thank CPUWIZ for all of his contribution to the scene and for making this project. Keep up the great work, there are people here that appreciate it.

-mike

• Like 5

What is wrong with you people? Seriously, please just go away and spin your dumbass conspiracy crap in the Intellivision forum.

And make sure you have one of these...

ihasconsprcythery.jpg

EDIT: Example: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/224176-any-updates-of-lost-caves-of-kroz-release/?p=2992897

Whats the big deal?.It was an astronomical understandable mistake.

He CLEARLY made a mistake when he thought someone could be changing his account and taking out some features.

He couldn't edit anymore and he couldn't delete that message 'edited by....' he assumed someone was doing that.

Then he realized his subscription ended today! And that he was posting this morning!

Also he didn't insult anybody.

Wow, I didn't think there was a box for this. But what a box it is!

Yeah, in fact, I was expecting not a box. I never collect the boxes for my Atari games, but this will certainly be an exception! Looks fantastic, all of it, label, box, everything.

• Like 1

Just as a side note, the box is not included to the cartridge, it's just an option to buy one from me (EURO 14 + shipping like all my boxes).

Marc, do you have any idea what shipping cost to USA would be?

when do we pay, how soon does it ship?

@TT: I am only quoting your text for context. Nothing against you, or the question.

But! I have a serious question for everyone, I posted this thread 2 weeks ago, what do people expect these days? I mean, I see various projects around the forum (not just Atari), most of them take many months, some years. What is the general expectation? I am mostly just curious, because I don't give a rats ass, since I don't take money from anyone. I mean some people who pay stupid amounts of money for a numbered edition of games that aren't even finished being programmed and authors happily taking their money. :)

Again, this is not directed at anyone, just something I pondered, whilst talking to some people via IM/email/PM.

@Marc: Sehr geil, aber das weisst Du ja schon. :cool:

• Like 1

@TT: I am only quoting your text for context. Nothing against you, or the question.

But! I have a serious question for everyone, I posted this thread 2 weeks ago, what do people expect these days? I mean, I see various projects around the forum (not just Atari), most of them take many months, some years. What is the general expectation? I am mostly just curious, because I don't give a rats ass, since I don't take money from anyone, like some people who pay stupid amounts of money for a numbered edition of games that aren't even finished being programmed. :)

Again, this is not directed at anyone, just something I pondered, whilst talking to some people via IM/email/PM.

@Marc: Sehr geil, aber das weisst Du ja schon. :cool:

Ok this being said, When will it ship?

Just kidding! Your project timelines are way shorter than most every project posted in the forums. Take whatever time needed