IGNORED

The PacManPlus Sanctioned 30th Anniversary Cart! NO PM'S!

CPUWIZ

WOW...A little over 8 hours have gone by and more than half of these carts are gone. :o 8)

Atariage.com is amazing like that. I'm very grateful for this cart and the people involved. I'm also glad I decided to 'check in' this morning :)

PS if there is ever a PacManPlus multicart #2, I'd love to see Pac/Ms Pac 320 together on one cart.

Edited by toiletunes

Once PMP's games that as yet haven't had a release, get their chance at least of a first individual run , maybe at some future time, if the will to do so and the demand is there, another release with those added titles can be issued? (Paying more for them, of course.) :) Or does the manner in which the cart may have to be specifically configured to particular mapping/switching schemes or because of space considerations, make it difficult to do so?

Atariage.com is amazing like that. I'm very grateful for this cart and the people involved. I'm also glad I decided to 'check in' this morning :)

After missing the 7800 dev kit (which sold out in seconds), I'm glad I saw this soon after the thread was made!

This ^

if i am able to pay i will take one, sending cash to the usa from the uk doesn't seem a good idea to me at all!

Is it even possible to send international money orders using a foreign currency? Would an American bank accept a money order in Pounds or Euros? What are the fees associated with such a transaction?

Yeah, I'll have one please. Wow, in about 12 hours, almost missed out on this, sheesh! Don't announce stuff while I'm asleep :P

(if no Paypal, I'll get my American girlfriend to send a check for it heh)