IGNORED

Should I ship to Brazil?

accousticguitar

I have my sealed Videoplexer up for sale on ebay and some guy from Brazil wants to buy it. I wrote back and told him I don't ship to foreign countries and he wrote back with one word: "Please." So what do you think, should I ship to Brazil?

If you are, send it registered mail from the USPS or by UPS! Get max insurance on it Tracking as well!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

I ship to Brazil all the time. USPS now has tracking for free on First Class International packages, which helps considerably. I might be more wary about shipping expensive items, though. Also, what does the potential buyer's feedback look like on eBay? If it's rock solid and they have recent history as a buyer, that would help instill a bit of confidence.

..Al

Thanks for the replies. The user name is ciqueira and the feedback looks good. 49 positive in the last year and 100%.

There's always a chance to get f'd international. If your gonna take a chance make sure you checked feedback left for others not only for negs but comments too justincase there is a history of items not received and he left a pos cause he got refunds.