I will have to check that one, I never heard of this game

The Cure is actually a homebrew game. I tried contacting the author(s) last year (or was it 2012? I forget...) to try to get the source code so that it could be ported to the ColecoVision, but I never got a reply.

The Cure is actually a homebrew game. I tried contacting the author(s) last year (or was it 2012? I forget...) to try to get the source code so that it could be ported to the ColecoVision, but I never got a reply.

Oh I see

Then I guess we'll have to wait for Eduardo to make Vampire Killer

Damn, I wish Eduardo want to complete it as soon as possible

Was the MSX2 backwards compatible with MSX games?

Sorry to go off-topic...

Yes. Even though I have a mix of MSX and MSX2 machines, my primary MSX machine is a Sony HB-F1XD (MSX2). The whole point of the MSX platform was to have a standard, a la what CP/M- and MS-DOS-based machines more or less were.

• Like 3

What Youki doesn't realize is that all those games will indeed be ported to CV format and provided on ONE multicart so that there will no longer be any MSX games left to port! :grin:

At some point, I would not mind to make a MSX and SG-1000 Multicarts for the ColecoVision, with help of Pixelboy of course

With all those ports we published, I think we could make nice multicarts

A Boxset would be nice for MSX and SG-1000 Multicarts

You have my word on this, If Luc ever want to joint venture this project with me, then it will happen

Otherwise, then blame Luc :twisted: :P ;)

• Like 1

At some point, I would not mind to make a MSX and SG-1000 Multicarts for the ColecoVision, with help of Pixelboy of course

With all those ports we published, I think we could make nice multicarts

A Boxset would be nice for MSX and SG-1000 Multicarts

You have my word on this, If Luc ever want to joint venture this project with me, then it will happen

Otherwise, then blame Luc :twisted: :P ;)

:razz:

:D

Well, I guess J-F has been told! :grin:

I say :razz: razzberries :razz: to this idea as well. :P Bring on the new games and leave the "SG-1000 Revisted MultiCart" and "MSX Revisted MultiCart" for someone to publish in 25 to 30 years. Maybe by this time in the future, He-Man will also see a release!!!!

You're right , but the game we will release doesn't need the SGM at first .....but it highly improved it actually ;) :)

---------------------------

Oh, and by the way , we have a winner ;)

Who????