Galaga time!

Y'know, I see more and more pictures on the internet that are either uselessly rotated 90 degrees or almost upside down. I hope this isn't going to turn into another one of those internet fads. Most paint software have picture rotation tools, people, including MS-Paint in all versions of Windows! :P

Y'know, I see more and more pictures on the internet that are either uselessly rotated 90 degrees or almost upside down. I hope this isn't going to turn into another one of those internet fads. Most paint software have picture rotation tools, people, including MS-Paint in all versions of Windows! :P

Pictures from smartphones are more than often like that

Simply because you rotate the smartphone before taking the picture

Yeah, I always do that as well for some reasons.... :/

I received Galaga!

It plays very well.

Up until my ColecoVision starts showing corrupt graphics.

Took out the SGM and played Moon Patrol a few games without any graphical glitches.

I think the cartridge should be marked "Super Game Module required" because someday somebody will find it loose and it will not work because of a missing super game module and that person will think the cart is dead.

I would like to order everything, but I will be saving for Joust next.

I experienced corrupt graphics on mine as well. Had to reset the system.

I uploaded a gameplay video on my YouTube channel if people want to check it out. It's a good game but like the NES version suffers from having a "squashed" playfield with the enemies being practically on top of you. Doesn't give you much room to avoid enemy fire or crashing into the enemies themselves.

I uploaded a gameplay video on my YouTube channel if people want to check it out. It's a good game but like the NES version suffers from having a "squashed" playfield with the enemies being practically on top of you. Doesn't give you much room to avoid enemy fire or crashing into the enemies themselves.

I had a look at your video just now. What's with the shaky video recording? I had to stop watching mid-way through because the trembling TV scanlines were about to give me a brain seizure...