put me on your list for galaga or better put me on a permanent list of game release

If you subscribe to our mailing list then you will receive notification when game get release

We will soon "upgrade" our mailing list , in fact we will have access to a database service wich will make everything much more easy for you and us

• Like 2

Yes, exactly :)

G A L A G A ! :).

The question... Who can make a version closest to the arcade experience? I be a tester for that experience... Opcode? CollectorVision? Pixelboy? I would also buy a copy of each... :)

If anything.. it's an entertaining thought...testing Galaga versions on Colevovision that is..... :)

G A L A G A ! :).

The question... Who can make a version closest to the arcade experience? I be a tester for that experience... Opcode? CollectorVision? Pixelboy? I would also buy a copy of each... :)

If anything.. it's an entertaining thought...testing Galaga versions on Colevovision that is..... :)

Opcode will make the DEFINITIVE version

Absolutely no doubt about this

Our version will great while waiting for the Opcode version

:)

hey, where is Galaga for Intv?!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:P :P :P

But who will make the Inty version J-F? :)

It's bad enough we got these Inty guys posting in the Coleco ADAM Facebook page, but now they are infesting the CV & ADAM Forum here on AtariAge!!! :razz:

Well, at least they own ColecoVisions as well. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

so, my choices are these ones:

- Barunba: would be a great porting exercise, for some reasons, it seems popular on pc-engine, and not that much on msx-1, and the msx-1 version is floppy-based (would be an interesting exercise making it as memory-paged instead! :) )

- Temptations: it's rare spanish msx games (this one is from topo) using tms9918 patterns when most of these games are merely zx-spectrum based adaptations, so i guess this would be a good one (and since it's a tape/floppy game, would be interesting having it in a cartridge! :) )

Wait, there is a facebook page to infest? :-D

Since I opened up by big mouth about it's existence, I might as well provide the link and save you from searching...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/115531017844#!/groups/115531017844/

With Rev posting there already, the damage has already been done so have at it! :P At least we still have the ColADAM Mailing List to ourselves.

• Like 2

It's bad enough we got these Inty guys posting in the Coleco ADAM Facebook page, but now they are infesting the CV & ADAM Forum here on AtariAge!!! :razz:

Well, at least they own ColecoVisions as well. :thumbsup:

Lol! Can't we all just get along? :) Aren't you happy I'm not on Facebook?

Lol! Can't we all just get along? :) Aren't you happy I'm not on Facebook?

Yes, we can all get along just fine because we are all retrogaming enthusiasts! I like all systems that will let me play a game (no matter who made it), but I am very narrow minded about what the best one is!!!

I actually wish I never joined Facebook as well except for the fact that the ADAM has a page. Until the ADAM page showed up, the only thing Facebook did for me was allow my ex-girlfriends to contact me and after seeing their current pictures... I made some very wise decisions!

Thankfully none of ny ex's dropped a bomb on me the likes of, "I'd like to show you pictures of your son/daughter that I never told you about". :-o

• Like 5

:lol: About the only reason i get on FB anymore is just to promote my band's shows and check out chicks :-o

Other than that, its a waste of time personally, you guys aren't missing anything.. The only other benefit is being able to keep in touch with family that live far away.