IGNORED

Princess Quest for Intellivision

I should have been more clear

It's not going to happen till we sell all the production (physical copies)

I am glad to hear this. as an old school gamer I only buy the physical copies and have no interest whatsoever in a ROM. Isn't this mostly what classic game collecting is all about? I love the box art, manuals the whole package etc.

Playing the games is great as well, and hopefully everyone gets a chance to obtain and play them in whatever option or way they choose.Enjoy! ;-)

• Like 1

I am glad to hear this. as an old school gamer I only buy the physical copies and have no interest whatsoever in a ROM. Isn't this mostly what classic game collecting is all about? I love the box art, manuals the whole package etc.

Playing the games is great as well, and hopefully everyone gets a chance to obtain and play them in whatever option or way they choose.Enjoy! ;-)

you dont want a modded intv flashback?

If I can afford it yes. I misquoted myself a little there! Still, and before that I want a box cartridge and manual that are great to have.

I back the seller and maker of these games to have the right to sell all physical copies first to recoup their investment before selling the ROM however. That is how I should have worded it.

Nothing wrong with ROMs or the ability to download all games that may never be available in boxed form it is just not how I play or collect at this time.

Luckily with this community physical copies seem to sell very well. The ROM will be dumped in a matter of hours anyway, so hopefully more developers start warming up to the idea of at least making money off it in the future (once the physical sales are done and the fixed production costs are recouped).

• 2 weeks later...