IGNORED

If you had a magic wand, what ps4 games would you have?

Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition. My wife and I are really looking forward to that, and hoping it'll be as fun for us to play in coop mode as the Baldur's Gate and Champions of Norrath games were lo these many years ago.

I really really want a new Fallout,.the next Dead Island(if there is one) and of course Dead Rising 3. when one of these games come out for the PS4(if they do), I will be buying one. A new Left 4 Dead would be very welcomed also,

Tony

• Like 1

The **ORIGINAL** Need for Speed, in HD PS4 graphics. No new crap. No renamed "Burnout" game. Not NFS 2. Not 3. Not the "Fast and Furious" styled ones. None of the manifold totally unrelated games that had the "Need for Speed" moniker tacked onto them. EXACTLY the first game, like on PS1/Saturn and perhaps even 3DO.

If I had a magic wand, why would I give a crap about video games?

Yeah, once you've seen a nude Martha Washington fight Nefertiti to the death in a pool filled with lime jello, it's pretty hard to go back to something as mundane as Playstation 4...

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 1

What ps4 game would you have today? In works or not.

Mine would be probably RDR sequel, Dying Light are two I can think of.

Actually Rockstar is working on one of them. Nobody knows if its RDR or Bully etc.

As far as horror games go....a Resident Evil game that doesn't suck would be nice.

• Like 1

SO, wait, any game? Like anything I'd want no matter how unrealistic?

In that case, an HD remaster special handy cool edition of both Tie Fighter and X-Wing. Fallout 4, New Vegas 2, another Red Dead game, GTA 6, whatever comes after Skyrim, Wasteland 2, Captain Goodnight 2, Ultima 10.

I mean, c'mon dude.

The realistic version -

A remaster collection of the Valkyria Chronicles games, a new Monster Hunter game, Uncharted Trilogy (is rumored to be coming).

FALLOUT 4.... hope to see a 30 second teaser next week at E3.

1313 - The Star Wars game that we were teased with...

Maybe a new Twisted Metal that goes back to the first 2 games in the series.

And I heard rumblings that there is a Resident Evil Code Veronica (remake?) on the way which may be all right.