15-retrogmr

16-HkryCrkStudio (*)

17-Seagull (*)

18-goldenegg (*)

19-jblenkle

20-silvio (*)

21-ianoid

22-RGDiRocco

Please, those who made payments and haven't done so yet or are about to make a payment, I need you to give me your full name and address via private message. If you don't do this I won't know who the payment is from since most usernames aren't even close to a members real name. You can also add your username under the notes for paypal.

Thank you,

Rey

Alright I have made the plunge.

All of you who are hemming and hawing over whether to go for it or not just buck up and send Rey the funds so he can get these babies rolling. I know not a single one of use will fail to be satisfied.

Rock on Rey.

Steve

• Like 2

You guys are now on the list, thank you. There's still a member who made a payment and is at spot#8 who hasn't contacted me yet so I can tie their payment to a username. Please message me.

Rey

By mid next week I will be closing the pre-orders to get things moving and not have those who paid waiting too long. The current price is for group orders so there may be an increase in the future and I have no plans on producing these past 2015.

Big thanks to the members who placed their orders.

Rey

These supplies work with up to 220v but I am using a U.S. standard plug.

Rey, that's ok for me.

I'm new on this forum, not sure how to PM to you, but if you can send a PM to me, I should be able to pay you via paypal.

Thanks again

Silvio

• Like 1

WOW!!! So far 21 power supplies... looks like you are going to be plenty busy. Congrats!

Yep. Unfortunately I can't get them all done in a week, having a full time job and family to take care of. But, many of you know how serious I take these things and how hard I work so it won't take months either. I will get these out as fast as possible.

Pre-orders will be closed tomorrow evening and all parts will be ordered immediately. Thanks again guys.

Going through the list of messages, unfortunately quite a few missed the deadline. Because of this I will probably do a 2nd run after I am done with these orders to help those members get this must have for ADAM owners.

Thanks again to all those who purchased one, you will not be disappointed.

• Like 1

I'm not surprised quite a few missed the deadline as you were vague and you gave us less than a week's notice (not even a full week) after having us wait for months. I'm in the middle of fixing things up for an inspection and I can't reply as often as I would like.

Edited by BILLYonaire

The months you waited was part of the testing process. No way I was going to risk putting out a product with an unknown issue. I also would've began two months ago but was recovering from my surgery. Because of the wait I did not want to extend the deadline past a week. Would not have been fair to most of the members who followed through immediately. I believe my last contact with you was on Monday. I would think one can find 5 minutes since then to reply.I also assumed you were subscribed to the this thread and keeping up with the updates. I too am busy, have a full time job from 4am to 4pm, have many responsibilities and family to take care of. I am usually in bed by 7pm but made the effort to stay up and follow through my word and try the impossible to make everyone happy.

I'm sorry and am not happy you did not make this first group, but I promise to do a 2nd run with a month long deadline. There are 24 supplies in this first group and I am one man. Every minute counts and could not extend this deadline. I hope you can understand that and would be happy to serve you for the 2nd run.

If you'd like to discuss this further we should do it via private messaging to avoid polluting this thread.

Rey

• Like 1