IGNORED

Coleco ADAM Power Supply

Rey

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello one and all,

I am looking for one of those magnificient power supply for my adam, well it's a colecovision with the adam module, Still, I have no printer so no power to the adam.

I have two console, one of which I am modifying the ram from 4116 to 4164. But I still don't know if the -5v is used for anything else... Anyways, this PS sounds like a really cool deal.

Rey, how much do you ask for them, I'm in no rush, at home on sick leave so plenty of time.

Thanks.

Marc

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Rey just contacted me and asked him to pass along a message on the forum here:

I'm out of the hospital from kidney issues but am back in today but because of my wife. She's been diagnosed with a blood clot and am scared to death. It all began this morning and I suspected it was this. My fears came true and we're at Baptist Hospital in Homestead. They immediately put her on blood thinners and am trying not to have a heart attack here. It's been rough and hoped things be better at this point. I apologize for still having your items at home and another member at the forums who's name I can't remember right now. Please if possible, post my apologies.

I'll let you know how things go.

Rey, sorry to hear about your and your wife's medical woes, I hope your wife's stay in the hospital is brief and that you both make full recoveries. .

..Al

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Thank you guys. We're still dealing with her blood clotting issues and may never be able to get away from it. Medical insurance has made things even more difficult. I myself am from doctor to doctor trying to figure out my own health issues. I needed to visit you guys today and catch up on some things. I have replied to numerous messages and apologize for the late replies.

I appreciate the support and hope to be back on a regular basis soon.

• Like 2

Thank you guys. We're still dealing with her blood clotting issues and may never be able to get away from it. Medical insurance has made things even more difficult. I myself am from doctor to doctor trying to figure out my own health issues. I needed to visit you guys today and catch up on some things. I have replied to numerous messages and apologize for the late replies.

I appreciate the support and hope to be back on a regular basis soon.

Man, you got it ALL Rey. I am on blood thinners and know how delicate the clotting process can be to keep in check. Hope you find the magic bullet soon, for both you and your wife.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi Everyone.

I quickly read this thread since I'm looking for a replacement PSU for a ADAM system (Module #3 version that requires the Coleco console).

Did Rey resume his PSU building occupation or does he still on hold while looking after his wife ?

Best Regards.

Hi Everyone.

I quickly read this thread since I'm looking for a replacement PSU for a ADAM system (Module #3 version that requires the Coleco console).

Did Rey resume his PSU building occupation or does he still on hold while looking after his wife ?

Best Regards.

Far as I understand it Joe, Rey is busy with fmily health issues still.