Rey

Coleco ADAM Power Supply

It's a simple power supply I purchased without all the wires and switches that usually come with a desktop power supply. I've added all the necessary parts to complete it and get the correct voltages.

As I said before, if people are interested in one I'm willing to do it.

• Like 1

Well I believe enough testing has been done. Anyone who's interested please post here so I can get some bulk pricing on a few things and lower the cost to everyone as much as possible. You can post here, you can send me a private message,whatever you like. Once I get final pricing you can decide whether you will be purchasing one or not.

I'm interested. :)

(By the way, the forums are slow these days because of people going on vacation and stuff, so you better wait and give everyone a chance to get back and post here.)

Thanks guys. Anyone else before I get final pricing down? I'll give this a few more weeks :)

Rey

• Like 1

I am interested. Any pics?

Yes they are pics throughout page 1. I will update you guys on this soon, just waiting for a few more to express interest so I can get some bulk pricing to lower the cost as much as possible for everyone.

Yes they are pics throughout page 1. I will update you guys on this soon, just waiting for a few more to express interest so I can get some bulk pricing to lower the cost as much as possible for everyone.

If you're looking for more interest, you should post on the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/115531017844/

I'd imagine you'd have quite a few more takers.

Hi, I didn't notice you were ready. I am interested. Put me down for 1.

I may take 2 depending on the price. Let me know when you have an approx. #

I have 1 full system and 1 partial that also works but no case. I may make a custom case.

Hey guys,

I finally have the price down for this supply. Buying some items in bulk pricing and barely making any money at all for labor on these, the price will be $78.00 plus shipping. Shipping would be with USPS flat rate 2 day shipping. This is as low as I can get it so I understand if many of you decide to back out. This price is for here only with you guys. Any listing on ebay I create will be higher. At most I'll be making maybe $20 per order here. Considering the time it takes to put these together it's not much.

I do not want to get some of these parts cheaper because the one I've been using has been flawless. If I can get 5 orders in then I can begin to buy all the necessary parts and send these out in the exact order as they came in, first come first served.

For more details please send me a private message here.

Edited by rey_1178
  • Like 1

Hi Bill. I can begin taking payments already so we can get the ball rolling as soon as possible. The moment I have 5 orders I can start buying all the parts and get the first batch out. Thank you my friend.

So far I have Bill and Luc who sent in their payments yesterday. Thanks guys!

For now ,I will not be taking any more orders. Jim and Mark are the next in line and last.

I will update this thread if and when I resume with making a few more of these.

Rey