IGNORED

3 in 1 RASMUS scrolling games - solid state cartridges available NOW

3 in 1 RASMUS scrolling games - solid state cartridges $50 ea + flat rate shipping

Manufactured by the new team of Rasmus Jim Fetzner and myself.. Rasmus Codes, Jim builds boards like a crazy man and I sell em on my site... NO LONGER Limited run, I just received 30 of these and they are now on the site.

Cartridge contains three games, selectable at the TI startup menu. Includes special 3-in-1 manual created by Ciro!

http://www.arcadeshopper.com/wp/?page_id=11#!/~/product/category=5051340&id=36952260

I take payment via check/mo/google wallet (no fees for ach) or now taking credit cards direct!

I do NOT take paypal myself if you insist on using it message me privately and we'll work something out.

post-25598-0-35245900-1401397450_thumb.jpg

Edited by arcadeshopper
  • Like 3

Wow, that's $16.67 per game. I should be able to charge $1266.67 for the 76 game multicart. :)

Should I quit my day job? ;)

Gazoo

Haha .... wtf do you think he does .... goes to toilet, puts hands between legs and says "oohh a shit a cartridge out"

those carts will cost money to make .... then there's paying the distributor .... he won't be making millions out of this :)

Haha .... wtf do you think he does .... goes to toilet, puts hands between legs and says "oohh a shit a cartridge out"

those carts will cost money to make .... then there's paying the distributor .... he won't be making millions out of this :)

And mailing them from Denmark to Oregon first..

I think his distribution was somewhat limited due to the fact that he only had a small quantity of the cartridge boards made. . .and they were gone lightning-quick! That's a good thing. If the Pitfall! cartridges are a good yardstick to use here, the market can easily suck down 40-50 of a good homebrew cartridge, and likely more.

• Like 1

Which board did you put these on, Rasmus? Was it the 128Kx4 banks version (the V4)? If it was, I still have a few of those boards on hand, so it is possible to fabricate some more of these, if you don't mind more of them existing.

Yes I used the V4 board. I also have a few of them left, but I have sacrificed all my duplicate carts to get the shells for the 5 carts that arcadeshopper was so kind to help me selling. We would need a steady supply of cartridge shells and someone willing to spend their evenings soldering in order to make a bigger production. Another option would be to sell a DIY kit where you just a get a board, components, a programmed PROM and the label, but you would have to do your own soldering and provide the shell.

I have 10 of the V4 boards on hand and easy access to new shells (I just have to cast some more of them to get enough to do this--or crack open some of my spare cartridges). I would just need some programmed EPROMs and the labels to turn them into another short cartridge run for you. I can build 10 boards in an afternoon. . .so that isn't a real problem either (and three of the ten I have are already assembled and tested).

• Like 1

Wow, that's $16.67 per game. I should be able to charge $1266.67 for the 76 game multicart. :)

Should I quit my day job? ;)

Gazoo

If you made 76 new games and put them in a cart you might be able to sell it for $1266.67. But it would probably take 10+ years to program all those games, so it might be a good idea to quit your day job. :)

• Like 3

I have 10 of the V4 boards on hand and easy access to new shells (I just have to cast some more of them to get enough to do this--or crack open some of my spare cartridges). I would just need some programmed EPROMs and the labels to turn them into another short cartridge run for you. I can build 10 boards in an afternoon. . .so that isn't a real problem either (and three of the ten I have are already assembled and tested).

Sounds great. Send me a private message if you want to go ahead with this. I have attached a DIY kit if anyone wants to make their own cartridge,

Scrolling Trilogy.zip

• Like 5

Sounds great. Send me a private message if you want to go ahead with this. I have attached a DIY kit if anyone wants to make their own cartridge,

You are welcome to use my shopping cart/website to sell as well.

Edited by arcadeshopper