IGNORED

3 in 1 RASMUS scrolling games - solid state cartridges available NOW

If you made 76 new games and put them in a cart you might be able to sell it for $1266.67. But it would probably take 10+ years to program all those games, so it might be a good idea to quit your day job. :)

:lol: You left out the part of how I manage to eat and maintain my glorious hoidy-toidy service tech lifestyle for those 10 years without working. :lol:

If Rasmus gives the go-ahead on this I may take you up on that offer, Keith. I probably have about 20-25 of the same type of excess cartridges now that can be safely shelled, even after I send a bunch of my doubles to a TI user in New Zealand who has little more than a console and a speech synthesizer. He keeps missing the CF7/NanoPEB auctions.

• Like 2

If Rasmus gives the go-ahead on this I may take you up on that offer, Keith. I probably have about 20-25 of the same type of excess cartridges now that can be safely shelled, even after I send a bunch of my doubles to a TI user in New Zealand who has little more than a console and a speech synthesizer. He keeps missing the CF7/NanoPEB auctions.

Would this New Zealander be the infamous "Tezza" by any chance?

He could try to get one from Stargames. I still don't know where they get them from, and you may not get the latest version with the fast UART, but it looks like they can deliver a nanoPEB in 2-3 days and a CF7 immediately. I don't know if they will ship to New Zealand, though.

• 1 month later...

Bought one from Greg also. While we can play the games using alternative means (and for free) love having these on a cartridge and supporting the developers. Only wish you didn't have to have 32K memory expansion as well. Used to having game cartridges be free of dependency that way. :lol:

Can a cartridge not be designed to include the memory needed for these games?

Bought one from Greg also. While we can play the games using alternative means (and for free) love having these on a cartridge and supporting the developers. Only wish you didn't have to have 32K memory expansion as well. Used to having game cartridges be free of dependency that way. :lol:

Can a cartridge not be designed to include the memory needed for these games?

The 32k expansion memory is not available on the cartridge port. There was a discussion a month or 2 ago about putting the 32k ram in the speech synthesizer. Ksarul is designing a board, but he has a lot on his plate, so it may not be real soon.

Gazoo

3 in 1 RASMUS scrolling games - solid state cartridges $50 ea + flat rate shipping

Manufactured by the new team of Rasmus Jim Fetzner and myself.. Rasmus Codes, Jim builds boards like a crazy man and I sell em on my site... NO LONGER Limited run, I just received 30 of these and they are now on the site.

Cartridge contains three games, selectable at the TI startup menu.

http://www.arcadeshopper.com/wp/?page_id=11#!/~/product/category=5051340&id=36952260

I take payment via check/mo/google wallet (no fees for ach) or now taking credit cards direct!

I do NOT take paypal myself if you insist on using it message me privately and we'll work something out.

as stated above.. plenty in stock!