IGNORED

List of Activision Patches?

PFL

How much?

Sent from my non beer holding hand.

They are $5 each. Shipping is a flat $2 per order(not per patch) I only ordered 50 of each and over 20 are already spoken for. They are 100% embroidered with a plastic backing.

The "You Suck" patch comes with a copy of the Activision letter that Nathan made. The Patch is also Nathan's artwork, he generously allowed me to make them. Thank you Nathan!

They really look great! But because of the cost, I doubt there will be another run. I wanted a patch of these since I saw this thread years ago. A few people threatened to make them, but it never got done....until now!

Grab a set while you can!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am in for several of the U suck ones. Seeing how many of my Atari friends want them too. Maybe 5-10. Are they cheaper by the dozen? ;-)

I wish, I only ordered 50 of them, just under $4 a patch. Not really making anything on these. I do give ya a copy of the Activision letter with each one(great read, well written).

No interest in the Fishing Derby patch? They kinda are a set and look great together. Send me a pm with how many you want, I should have that much but I'm getting down there.

Thanks-

Tom

• Like 1