IGNORED

Last rare items of my vectrex collection for sale PST me

dgo

I'm currently selling the remainder of my Vectrex collection with some rare and special items left:

Spinball Proto (Eur 225) + GCE Custom 220V system (offers > EUR 500)

These two items I acquired from the son of the product manager of MB Germany, responsible at the
time for the introduction of Vectrex MB. GCE Custom modded a US system to be able to run on 220V for testing/
demo purposes and also included an early working prototype of Spinball. Sold together or seperately.

NIB system (looking for EUR 500-600 offers welcome)

This is an unused French Canadian MB unit. The box has been opened though and the outside box has some
moist marks. Inside everything is pristine. So that's with sealed manual /overlay and matching serials of course.

NIB GCE controller EUR 175 - still originally sealed inside
GCE overlay EUR 75 - an aftermarket shipped overlay from GCE in its original envelope
Display stand backdrop EUR 75 - from a french/canadian stand
Presskit EUR 90 - rare presskit folder material GCE handed out to retailers
Vectrex Magazine EUR 225 - the illusive Vectrex magazine

Pictures can be found here:

postimg.org/gallery/2202u6i2/
postimg.org/gallery/1jzvm8ii

There's no pictures of the GCE unit there yet, I'll be happy to provide when interested though (basically a GCE unit with a different power cord wink.png)

All prices are excluding shipping. If you have interest in any of these items, please contact me through PM and we'll work something out.

cheers

dgo

The only thing I noticed when I tested it (very briefly) is that the ball went out of lane when it was in the lower side lanes, probably a bug,

other than that it seems very close to the production version. Didn't dump it, nor really compared it on details though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well this is ni

Are the items in the pictures still for sale?

Well this is gravedigging, sorry for the late response. changed email so didn't get any notifications of AA, and was offline for a while.

Some things left, PM sent.