IGNORED

What Happened to Army of 2600?

PFL

I've been listening to lots of lo-fi electronic stuff of late and decided to see what General Mike and Army of 2600 had been up to over the past few months. I had a look around for "Army of 2600" and "General Mike" but I can't seem to find anything up to date. His Facebook page and Reverb Nation page have both been closed. I did a search for General Mike here under 'Members' but it came back with no results... It's all the more strange because he used to be so prolific. :(

I hope all's well with him.

• 2 months later...

Hey. I've actually already got the CD. I only just missed out on the shirt offer last time so I wouldn't mind getting one this time round if you do decide to do it again.

It's a little disconcerting that he's disappeared the way he has. I mean actually going to the bother of closing down all obvious links to himself obviously means he's gone AWOL deliberately. I only hope it's for good reasons and that he's okay. He seems like a really nice guy...

Good luck in trying to find him. I'm going to keep my eyes open in case he reappears. I like what he was doing...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...