IGNORED

Congratulations - To All 100 PMP 30th Anniversary Cart Gift Winners!

Trebor

Opening post has been updated marking confirmed gift donation payments received since the last update.

Please note the following:

1. If your payment is not yet confirmed/cleared according to PayPal you will not be marked paid until payment is confirmed. However, your position will remain secure on the list as a potential recipient as long as your gift donation payment clears according to the data provided by PayPal.
2. All gift donations sent should be in US dollars - No other currency. Any other currency sent will be denied and a message placed to resend in US dollars.
3. Please remember to include your position number on the list, AtariAge name, and full 'Ship To' address details along with your gift donation payment to 'family and friends' via PayPal.
4. Do not forgot to include shipping costs.

Several people fall under one or more of the above categories. This is the last day to ensure you receive a cart. If a gift donation payment is not received today, there is no guarantee you will receive a cart/remain on the list of recipients.

Thank you.

P.S. Same notification above was provided to the group PM sent to those who have not paid their gift donation.

How did one get selected for this list?

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/225425-the-pacmanplus-sanctioned-30th-anniversary-cart-no-pms/

Maybe I'm nuts Trebor but didn't you have "SHIPPED" updates on the OP a bit ago? I don't believe I was part of batch one going out so I was still paying some attention to the list as I wanted to know when mine shipped.

Not nuts...Just missed copying the next column over - it's fixed now.

• Like 1

Past deadline and sorry to state some missed out on their gift. List has been updated in the opening post. The new individuals, along with those whose payment is still pending with PayPal needs to follow the same above instructions concerning gift payment with a new deadline date of before Friday, June 27th, or else your special gift will be gone.

A group PM message was sent to all new names on the list for additional notification.

Opening post has also been updated marking gift recipients whose cart has shipped in the latest batch.

Thank you.

Received mine today! Looking forward to playing Armor Attack, which I dont own on cart. Thanks to Bob for making so many great 7800 games and Trebor CPUWIZ for helping with its release!

FTFY. ;)

Seriously, what I did/doing is a drop in the bucket compared to what Bob and CPUWIZ have accomplished and done for the community, concerning this release and more.

Already got mine! That was super fast! And the cart is beautiful too!

Mine arrived today as well. So far I've tried playing the Space Invaders and PacMan Collection. Playing Pacman with random mazes is aweesome btw... I could have sworn one of the mazes said "bob" on it! :grin: Tons of options to keep you entertained. Anybody try "Plus" mode yet? No spoilers, sorry...

Unfortunately, Space Invaders tends to crash on my 7800. I start picking off the aliens on the right hand side of the pile, and at some point the game just crashes. It's done this every round I've played so far. I knock off about a quarter to a third of the aliens on the right hand side, and then it freezes. I haven't gotten around to playing all the other games yet, but just wanted to give an FYI that some people might have trouble with Space Invaders crashing. I've played it about six times and gotten the crash every time. And I have one of the "good" 7800s that plays Food Fight without issues.

Not sure what to make of this glitch but I thought I'd give a heads up.

Edited by stardust4ever