IGNORED

Congratulations - To All 100 PMP 30th Anniversary Cart Gift Winners!

Trebor

If i won a prize, then how come it says pay 65 dollars, lol.

You didn't win a prize. Please read the opening post again. ;)

You have been selected to receive a special gift if certain conditions and criteria are met. :)

Notice the statement posted:

"To receive this special gift, the following must be abide to before Friday, June 20th, or else your special gift will be offered to someone else:"

Please see the opening post (again) for all the details.

Might be worthwhile to note somehow that there are 100 available in the thread title, so that those who weren't of the original 60 might bother to read the thread and get their payments in - or maybe not, for those hoping to scoop in after the fact. ;)

We have half of those (~20 of 40 above 60) already paid for and actually none are "available". All 100 are 'spoken for'/'taken'. ;)

Regardless, understanding the point and giving every opportunity possible for those who haven't paid their gift donation a chance to do so (especially those above the original 60), the title of the thread has been changed accordingly. Thank you for the suggestion and for your already made gift donation. :)

Nonetheless, all gift donation payments, as stipulated from the outset, must be made before Friday, June 20th. If missed, the gift opportunity/spot will likely be made available to someone else instead. :evil:

Im retarded...i read title post, but i am confused.

If i won a prize, then how come it says pay 65 dollars, lol.

Think of it as a donation. You "donate" $65 to "Ye Old Developer's Fund." As a thank you for your contribution, you will receive a PMP 30th Anniversary cart as your "free gift." :-D

Greetings from E3, thousands of people from the gaming community saw Bob's logo today, caught a couple of interesting looks. :D

And a hello from Sean Kelly, Joe Santulli and John Hardy, who were present with the Classic Gaming Museum (bigger than ever). :cool:

Greetings.JPG

• Like 8

Nice, so your an old hippie throwing a peace sign and wearing a pacplus shirt. Digging those indoor shades man! I feel so young now... 8) :thumbsup:

LMAO, yup, old is right. I started programming 6502 assembly code around the time you were born. :P That is, if your profile is accurate, which means you were 3 when I had my first game published. ;)

Hippie? LOL Not a tree hugger either, if trees were tasty, there would be a lot less left.

The shades are only for the picture, as you can see, I have my real glasses in my hand. They are there, so people aren't disturbed by red glowing eyes. ;)

Great, now I feel old and all I wanted is to show off Bob's logo to the "real" gaming community. :skull:

<......beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep>

• Like 3

LMAO, yup, old is right. I started programming 6502 assembly code around the time you were born. :P That is, if your profile is accurate, which means you were 3 when I had my first game published. ;)

Hippie? LOL Not a tree hugger either, if trees were tasty, there would be a lot less left.

The shades are only for the picture, as you can see, I have my real glasses in my hand. They are there, so people aren't disturbed by red glowing eyes. ;)

Great, now I feel old and all I wanted is to show off Bob's logo to the "real" gaming community. :skull:

There's other hippies besides the tree-hugging kind, like video game hippies, LOL!

Hope I didn't offend. Even I am considered old in some circles:

"You still play NES? Wow, you must be like a dinosaur bro..."

Either way, you're only as young as you feel. Anyone who flashes a peace sign like that to show off still has youth left in them. ;-)

Greetings from E3, thousands of people from the gaming community saw Bob's logo today, caught a couple of interesting looks. :D

And a hello from Sean Kelly, Joe Santulli and John Hardy, who were present with the Classic Gaming Museum (bigger than ever). :cool:

How are all the booth babes? Scantily clad as ever?