IGNORED

Anyone know what this is?

Gulfman

Ebay item 191196537108.

Mysterious rare cartridge that came from a developer with a worms label on it. Will only post photos privately to serious buyers?

I have no intention of buying it just want to know what it is!! Anyone have an idea?

Edited by Gulfman

Ebay item 191196537108.

Mysterious rare developer cartdrige with a worms label on it. Will only post photos privately to serious buyers?

I have no intention of buying it just want to know what it is!! Anyone have an idea?

Says nothing about it being a developer cart though. Just that it came from the developer.

Probably just a loose copy of Worms. But... maybe not.

Maybe a complete tosser. But... most probably is.

Whhaa??? what?!?!????? $600 bucks? I bought a Pro Controller new in the box for like $40 bucks a couple of years ago, I think from B&C or something... what on earth? $600 dollars? What in God's name???

I am seriously very confused at the outrageous prices.

Based on the prices I see on here, and the price that some of these people are actually paying... I could purchase a new car cash JUST from money I would get selling all of my Jaguar stuff... I don't get it.

Whhaa??? what?!?!????? $600 bucks? I bought a Pro Controller new in the box for like $40 bucks a couple of years ago, I think from B&C or something... what on earth? $600 dollars? What in God's name???

I am seriously very confused at the outrageous prices.

Based on the prices I see on here, and the price that some of these people are actually paying... I could purchase a new car cash JUST from money I would get selling all of my Jaguar stuff... I don't get it.

Does B&C still carry the pro controller? I'm actually looking to buy one, but not for $600!

I'm starting to think that Neo-Geo collectors have taken an interest in the Atari Jaguar over the last few years. The prices were never this crazy when I first started collecting for the Jag. I thought prices would've dropped over the years with the way the economy has been.....

And that's why I don't own a Pro Controller, heh.

I could probably hook you up with a Pro for a $100 less CJ... if that helps?

I really think you could use one, even if its just for testing your developments with before going gold etc.

PM if interested in my Pro Controller for $500. More than happy to help out the community with such a kind, selfless gesture.

Could probably bundle it with a Jaguar RF lead for $600 if you're a 'serious buyer'. PM me for pics.

Again. No need to thank me. You must hurry though CJ, as I'll be unable to run these items as such a heavy 'loss' in future.

• Like 1

As tempting as that sounds, I think I'm going to have to pass on that. ☺

Well CJ, don't come crying to forums about how you 'wished you'd bought' my Pro Controller for a mere $500, when they're 'easily' $1k by 2015:

"Damn! I wish I'd taken up NeoGeoNinja on his glorious deal of the last century now. I really don't want to 'have' to pay $1000 for the Pro... but, hey ho... I better had before they're $1200 in 18 minutes time"... etc ;)

• Like 3

Maybe we should only make 10 copies of Rebooteroids and auction them blindly to the highest bidders? :)

As a developer, observing the absolute high level of retardation hitting the retro gaming market right now, I can only imagine how tempting that prospect must be.

Especially when you see some tit resell your limited quantity cart for 10x what THEY paid for it, within the year. Essentially, them reaping the financial rewards for all your hard work.

There's no way around that though, is there, aside you risking higher quantity releases in anticipation of future purchase interest...?