IGNORED

Anyone selling an Air Raid?

KINGBKPWNIII

Thanks for the heads up..

Actually I'm one of the top ten video game retailers on Ebay for the past 20 years, I would pay a fair price for it.. judging recent sales etc..

Yea would be much easier dealing off Ebay.. (I know the past prices paid etc..)

Figured this would be the best forum to find someone looking to unload one if available..

I buy\resell so much.. but I've been accumulating so much 2600 since early on... I'm at a point where picking one up would do me good...

I have complete collections of virtually every system..

Thanks!

I wouldn't I'm sorry.

I'm not sure what you mean by the reputable comment? Although my offer stands for the Air Raid.

I have to admit I didn't know that this forum was so "live", I posted and literally about a dozen comments already.

I just never dealt very heavily in 2600 items as I have found only the rarest of titles bring the $.

If anyone needs info for any system from Odyssey until now just send me a message. I know everything about everything.

I wouldn't I'm sorry.

I'm not sure what you mean by the reputable comment .

Never said anything about reputable comment I said if you were a "reputable dealer" you would give your game.

What do you mean" I wouldn't, I'm sorry". Wouldn't what? I'm sorry, but everything I see about you so far is shady. If you're not hiding anything post a link to your ebay account.

Never said anything about reputable comment I said if you were a "reputable dealer" you would give your game.

What do you mean" I wouldn't, I'm sorry". Wouldn't what? I'm sorry, but everything I see about you so far is shady. If you're not hiding anything post a link to your ebay account.

I'm sorry I wouldn't link it but thanks for trying.

The problem isn't what he is doing, but stating " I'm one of the top ten video game retailers on Ebay for the past 20 years". Why say that? Why bring it up if you can't even name who you are? Would have been better if he said nothing about his grand status on ebay.

• Like 4

Nice forum guys, I'll be sure to stop back real soon, nice talking to you.

Quite likely one of the top 10 trolls on the internet but highly doubtful that he's much of a retailer. Anyone coming on with the bragging attitude and supplying nothing to back it up stinks of troll. Thanks for stopping by ever so briefly....NEXT!