IGNORED

Wii Sports Club for Wii U

Mendon

I will buy this then. I purchased Bowling for family gatherings, but purposely held off on the rest. Way too expensive IMO when I could just as easily pop in my original Wii Sports or Resort discs. Having a physical product in-hand helps justify the cost a bit.

• Like 1

Experimenting, as though nobody ever released anything digital. The Wii-U's biggest mistake was not having a slam dunk Wii-U Sports packed in. Nintendoland wasn't that.

Just like the Kinect's biggest mistake was not having a great pack-in title.

• 2 weeks later...

Experimenting, as though nobody ever released anything digital. The Wii-U's biggest mistake was not having a slam dunk Wii-U Sports packed in. Nintendoland wasn't that.

Just like the Kinect's biggest mistake was not having a great pack-in title.

Nintendoland I thought was actually pretty decent. Pikimin and the donkey kong games were really fun.

I enjoyed Nintendoland too. But the Wii's success was in great part to the simply relatable Wii Sports pack in.

It may be too late, but when will console makers realize that backwards compatibility and top quality pack ins sell consoles! Offhand: Combat (2600), Donkey Kong (Colecovision), Super Mario Bros (Nintendo and Super Nintendo), Super Mario 64 (N64), Sonic (Genesis)

And I would venture to guess that the 7800 would have sold dismally without backwards compatibility. And that the PS2 got some nice momentum from it.