IGNORED

My Ultimate Game Night

To celebrate my friends birthday I got him a Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP. Afterword I got to tell you about our game night.

We played a lot of Atari 800 games, like Pac-man, Donkey Kong, Missile Command, Galaxian, Star Raiders, and Pole Position. Then we played Doom on our Sega 32X. Of course we had to play at least a little bit of Halo 2 on the Xbox. But mainly the first thing we did was play GBA games, and Atari 2600 games.

The great game night!

-CROSSWAY-GAMES :P

The only thing better I can think of... would be to get hold of a SNES with 2 joypads, and carts of Super SWIV (Firepower 2000) and Contra III - these are 2 player co-operative games with all out action going on. Streetfighter II - is the top 1 player vs 2nd player game, and Super Aleste to show how much firepower this console has. (1 Player).

Super Mario Kart is the other 1 Player vs 2nd Player game that stands out. And there is a whole heap of other games worthwhile playing too. Such as Super Metroid, Super Mario World, the 2 Battletoads games and so on... Just stay clear of the duds - which probably total a few hundred, like on the NES.

You can of course, play these via emulation - and probably stick 2 joypads on a laptop?/whatever...