IGNORED

Round 5 of 2014 Harmony Games: Gingerbread Man

Dan Iacovelli

Time to announce the fifth round of the 2014 Harmony Games: Gingerbread man as suggested by SpiceWare
Description
Unrefined sugar, flour, ginger and heat have combined magically to produce consciousness and mobility in a

delicious culinary confection. You, a Gingerbread Man, find yourself baking in a gas-fired oven, and you must

find a way out! Gingerbread Man is based loosely on the popular children’s story of the same name.

And although this game is appropriate for children, it’s not child’s play!

In Gingerbread Man you must fight your way through 20 levels consisting of five unique game-play screens,

facing a variety of obstacles and challenges in order to survive! In the first level you begin in a hot oven

where you must escape before being cooked alive! Once you break free from the oven, you find yourself in

the dining room where you need to collect all of the balloons and float up to the roof through the chimney.

Now that you're on the roof you must build a bridge to a nearby tree while fighting off cats and birds that

want you for a tasty treat! Once in the tree, you need to evade all the dangerous creatures in the forest

(will you ever get a break?) And if you do escape the forest, you enter a cave

where you must fight off your most fearsome enemy yet!

Once you defeat the boss, to your dismay you are captured again and put back in the oven too

cook some more, and this time the heat has been turned up! Will you ever escape? Can you battle

through 19 levels to have your chance to out-fox the final boss and win your freedom?

Gingerbread Man includes three game variations:

Selection 1 is the default.
Selection 2 is expert mode.
Selection 3 is a special mode for children.

You can d/l the game here

Being this is our Special Game to be played at Atarimania 2 on June 14th as well
were going to use selection #2 (expert mode)

you can use the continue feature only once
This round begins on June 9th at 3pm CST and ends on June 25th at 2pm CST

**June 14th is a one day HSC challenge taking place at galloping ghost arcade
the winner at Atarimania will get a free admission to VGS'14(
if a person online beats the person at event the winner will get
an e-certificate for our cafepress shop(which will expire 1 year of the
date issued) valued at 25.00.

(if online user is overseas a digital copy of 2014 VGS Program will be sent)
this is only for that day from noon till 7pm CST)***

post your scrores here (ranks will posted at the AVC Online forum and on the harmony games web page (see signature))

since killersqurrel was the only online player during atarimania I will give him the 25.00 E-cert to my newstand at cafepress(send me a pm with e-mail adresss(if your over ses you would just

get a e-book of the 2014 VGS program(if you want to decline the prize thats fine as well))

(since we didn't have a 2600 at the event, that part fell though)

the special challenge has ended back to normal scoring (still using expert level though)

So far I'm the only one who can't figure out how to play this game.

Lol I think I remember getting to level 4 . Check youtube as I think I figured out level 3 by watching what to do . Do you have the cart and manual ? I recommend picking up a copy from the AA store , Its a really good game and the label art is really nice .

Lol I think I remember getting to level 4 . Check youtube as I think I figured out level 3 by watching what to do . Do you have the cart and manual ? I recommend picking up a copy from the AA store , Its a really good game and the label art is really nice .

I don't have the game. I did watch the youtube video before,

it did help some. If the bad guys would stay dead instead of coming back each time I die that would help.

What is the thing I throw at the bad guys, cookie dough or a cookie?

And the bad guys are called? Are they flames?

Edited by roadrunner

• 9 years later...
  • 4 months later...