IGNORED

Question About Kyphus

SpaceDice2010

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

RIP, Pat. Died way too young.

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, he was killed in an automobile accident near Seattle involving a logging truck.

His former wife Dale died of cancer back in 2007.

https://www.turrentinejacksonmorrow.com/obituaries/doris-bieschke-43088

His kids are still around. I believe someone was in contact with one of his daughters at one point, but she didn't know much about Apollo.

Are those real? Why would Apollo make cartridge labels for games that hadn't been completed yet? Mockup boxes for advertisements sure, but did they ever show mockup cartridges in any ad or at a show?

Are those real? Why would Apollo make cartridge labels for games that hadn't been completed yet? Mockup boxes for advertisements sure, but did they ever show mockup cartridges in any ad or at a show?

Who knows but they look pretty real to me. The seller also had unused labels from other games by various publishers listed for sale, and appears to be someone with no apparent connection to or knowledge of video games who primarily deals in sports cards and other assorted oddities. Such a person is highly unlikely to attempt faking something like this.

Who knows but they look pretty real to me. The seller also had unused labels from other games by various publishers listed for sale, and appears to be someone with no apparent connection to or knowledge of video games who primarily deals in sports cards and other assorted oddities. Such a person is highly unlikely to attempt faking something like this.

I suppose so, but it's still all kinds of odd. That is unless they were further along than we thought.