IGNORED

JetPack! available for sale - ColecoVision homebrew

5-11under

Update: The orders from the 2nd batch have all been mailed out (most of them a few days ago; a few of them today).

There are two exceptions, because I'm waiting for information (David M, Richard D). PMs have been sent and bumped, but I'm guessing they're both on vacation.

Interesting Canada Post tidbit: it costs $3-6 more to send a package the cheapest way to the west coast of my own country than it does to send a package via Airmail (not the cheapest way) to United States (including Hawaii), Europe, and Australia. Next time I'll probably send the Canada items in a thin envelope and hope for the best (it's worked well before).

I'd love to hear some reviews/comments:

Just sitting on the shelf?

Thumbs up/down?

Scale from 1 to 10?

Scale from negative 5 to positive 5? (I like this scale)

Are the graphics and sounds too cheesy, old-school, generic? Is the black background preferred, or boring?

How about high scores on "Young Luke (normal)" mode? Anyone beat my 138164 (emulator) score from post #1?

Box and manual? Have you started bugging J-F and Toby yet?

I do have more ready to mail out, so if you missed out so far, feel free to send me a PM.

I'd love to hear some reviews/comments:

Just sitting on the shelf?

Thumbs up/down?

Scale from 1 to 10?

Scale from negative 5 to positive 5? (I like this scale)

Are the graphics and sounds too cheesy, old-school, generic? Is the black background preferred, or boring?

How about high scores on "Young Luke (normal)" mode? Anyone beat my 138164 (emulator) score from post #1?

Box and manual? Have you started bugging J-F and Toby yet?

I do have more ready to mail out, so if you missed out so far, feel free to send me a PM.

As soon as mine arrives, I will be happy to write a review! (complete with Shatner photos!)

• Like 1

I just had a chance to play a few rounds, and it's excellent! It has great controls, and the game play seems to be a different experience each time, which will keep me coming back again and again. Here is a pic of my first high score. Thank you for another great game!

post-33964-0-30402400-1407853428_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

How has this not been posted yet? ;)

This seems like a good day to do this. Here's the ROM file for JetPack!

Please don't host it on other sites.

I retain the copyright on this game. Do not make physical copies of the game. Do not sell or give away the game in any way or any format. For personal use only. That should do. :)

JetPack.rom

Edited by 5-11under
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1