IGNORED

Battlefield players

Skarrj

• 3 weeks later...

I wanna play with non-cussers, non-complainers, and non-kinect background sounders. I play regularly around 10 cst for less than an hour, or more when I'm off work, which is never. Sometimes earlier in the evening.

I'll play the base maps on PS4 or any map on Xbox One.

Anyone else have the game on both systems? Sadly, it's better on PS4 (smoother, less network issues), but I prefer XB1 because of the controllers and my Premium membership. My username on both systems is my username here. Send me a friend and we can join in.

Oh, problem is I don't have a PS4 mic, but I can still cooperate.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My one son is a BF fanatic and I was watching him play (via Twitch) the other day and laughed multiple times as he would lay mines around an area and players in car's would come barreling towards his position and then go flying as they would hit the mines. Time after time after time....LOL

• 5 weeks later...

I'm down for some BF action on XB1. Well, at least until destiny comes out next week.

I don't mind a little ribaldry, but much of the public just complains endlessly. It's not fun. I'm not prudish about cussing, but hearing random people saying nasty stuff for hours on end isn't my idea of fun.

Missed both of these posts....if either of you are down to play still message my xone account. CRO3