IGNORED

Omega-TI

"I'm Al Gore. And these are my vice presidential action rangers. A group of top-nerds, whose sole duty is to prevent disruptions in the space-time continuum."
"I thought your sole duty was to cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate."
"That, and protect the space-time continuum. Read the Constitution!"

• Like 1

All Great Ideas, here on AtariAge in the TI99 section, started with BLANK Sheet of Paper, if they didn't we would not have great things like the Flash Rom 99 Cart!

blank.jpg

Search for the 'hidden blank message' / I know I broke the thread, but I thought it was cool idea at the time!

Edited by Gary from OPA
  • Like 2

All Great Ideas, here on AtariAge in the TI99 section, started with BLANK Sheet of Paper, if they didn't we would not have great things like the Flash Rom 99 Cart!

Search for the 'hidden blank message' / I know I broke the thread, but I thought it was cool idea at the time!

I could not find it. I adjusted the video as shown below and even whipped out the sector editor to look for ASCII text hidden within, both to no avail... what am I missing?

post-35324-0-20734300-1466298403_thumb.jpg

I guess the joke was on me! :skull:

I thought it was a puzzle to solve.

It would actually be fun to play with, though. I used to have a JPG of a flower that was also a Windows executable. You had to change the extension, but it did work. I have seen other examples using sound files.

Bonus points for recognizing "steganography."

Leave a picture with blank sheet and everyone thinks it contains the hidden message. -- Well sadly, the hidden message was really above the picture, WHITE TEXT on WHITE BACKGROUND.

Sometimes the best hidden message, is something right in plain text in front of you.

But now I know better, that we have a bunch of 'steganography' experts here, so next time I will really encode my message properly.

Should have know better, what with a bunch of old-timers here that understand pure assembly, and can input it direct via its hexcodes without an 'assembler', that something simple as 'white text of white background' would had been too easy, and today's mainstream for today's age of twitter twats.

:)

Leave a picture with blank sheet and everyone thinks it contains the hidden message. -- Well sadly, the hidden message was really above the picture, WHITE TEXT on WHITE BACKGROUND.

Well, I use the DEFLECTION THEME, so the text was not hidden, so it never occurred to me that was the message.

post-35324-0-70195500-1466486420_thumb.jpg