IGNORED

Atari 800 - Best Game Pack : Releases

starwindz

My apologies for being away, my daughter is in and out of danger re her health and we are doing all we can for her.

I've been using the project to help me focus but her health is slowly improving which is wonderful, keep this wonderful item flowing Starwindz, its bringing happiness to many...

Thank you..

You have been a true friend...

Edited by Mclaneinc

My apologies for being away, my daughter is in and out of danger re her health and we are doing all we can for her.

I've been using the project to help me focus but her health is slowly improving which is wonderful, keep this wonderful item flowing Starwindz, its bringing happiness to many...

Thank you..

You have been a true friend...

Always it's my pleasure to do this project.

Hi, I was thrilled to come across this compilation and went to download a8bgp_1.1.0.zip at 1GB it always fails. However, the update file 1.2.0 update - beta 3 downloaded just fine. Is there another place I can try downloading a8bgp_1.1.0.zip or any other ideas? Thanks in advance. TD

Hi TD, are you sure its failing?

When you try to download it from that site it will give you a message saying there was a problem with the preview but there's a link in blue to carry on the download.

Because of the file size it can't preview it but the link but the link is still valid, oh and just to make it look a bit odd you will get a second message saying the file is tooo big to virus check, there's a download anyway link..

And to put your mind at ease, the files are 100% virus free, I know I work with them every day looking for mistakes etc.

Enjoy the gamebase, its a thing of beauty :)

Confirmed and also shows the same issue with the screen shots where it still showing screenshots form games that have less than 3 screenshots.

My good friend Starwindz is always on the case...

We cannot promise instant fixes but Starwindz is so dedicated to this gamebase it will eventually get a full fix if not sooner..

From looking at the games directory it looks like the game is missing in there..

Looking at the MDB it looks like there no actual pointer to the file, its been created but not added file wise it seems.

Rest assured we will fix this at some point...

Edited by Mclaneinc

Hi, I was thrilled to come across this compilation and went to download a8bgp_1.1.0.zip at 1GB it always fails. However, the update file 1.2.0 update - beta 3 downloaded just fine. Is there another place I can try downloading a8bgp_1.1.0.zip or any other ideas? Thanks in advance. TD

1.1.0 has been reuploaded. Please check it out.

http://atari800.tistory.com/category/Download

Confirmed and also shows the same issue with the screen shots where it still showing screenshots form games that have less than 3 screenshots.

My good friend Starwindz is always on the case...

We cannot promise instant fixes but Starwindz is so dedicated to this gamebase it will eventually get a full fix if not sooner..

From looking at the games directory it looks like the game is missing in there..

Looking at the MDB it looks like there no actual pointer to the file, its been created but not added file wise it seems.

Rest assured we will fix this at some point...

This is still an open issue. Front-end side and data side problem. I hope it will be fixed soon. Thank you.

Hi TD, are you sure its failing?

When you try to download it from that site it will give you a message saying there was a problem with the preview but there's a link in blue to carry on the download.

Because of the file size it can't preview it but the link but the link is still valid, oh and just to make it look a bit odd you will get a second message saying the file is tooo big to virus check, there's a download anyway link..

And to put your mind at ease, the files are 100% virus free, I know I work with them every day looking for mistakes etc.

Enjoy the gamebase, its a thing of beauty :)

Hi and thanks for the response. Yes I am sure its failing and was able to bypass the errors you mentioned for the update file and download it completely it's just the other file that aborts at 1GB, very strange.

Thanks. I tried that link but it looks like what I was already using and it failed. The download ends and I renamed it to .zip and when I tried to unzip it I get unexpected end of file so it is definitely being cut short.

I noticed that the file downloads "blindly" via IE and Firefox with no file size data calculated. I have had broken downloads in the past, resolved by switching from wifi to a network LAN cabled connection. I have no idea why it works on this particular type of download, but it does. I had assumed a glitch in my router...maybe something else?

I noticed that the file downloads "blindly" via IE and Firefox with no file size data calculated. I have had broken downloads in the past, resolved by switching from wifi to a network LAN cabled connection. I have no idea why it works on this particular type of download, but it does. I had assumed a glitch in my router...maybe something else?

Well I can see if the Wifi bridge/router is overloaded and can't handle the TCP requests and acknolwedgedments but I am running a 1Gb wire dconnection to my Cisco 2960, I have looked at my port and I had 0 errors on it and definitely nothing silly like a duplex mismatch and I haven't experienced any errors with any other downloads similar in size as well as larger in size. I am just curious if anyone has tried downloading a8bgp_1.1.0.zip lately and if so, what their result was? Like I said 1.2.0 update - beta 3.zip downloads just fine and the speed of a8bgp_1.1.0.zip is similar if not equal but once it hits 1GB it just fails.

Well I can see if the Wifi bridge/router is overloaded and can't handle the TCP requests and acknolwedgedments but I am running a 1Gb wire dconnection to my Cisco 2960, I have looked at my port and I had 0 errors on it and definitely nothing silly like a duplex mismatch and I haven't experienced any errors with any other downloads similar in size as well as larger in size. I am just curious if anyone has tried downloading a8bgp_1.1.0.zip lately and if so, what their result was? Like I said 1.2.0 update - beta 3.zip downloads just fine and the speed of a8bgp_1.1.0.zip is similar if not equal but once it hits 1GB it just fails.

Please test using following link.

http://www.filedropper.com/a8bgp110