IGNORED

HSC5 - Game #8 - Pac-Man

Very nice!!! Just out of curiosity are you playing this on original hardware?

Yes, I play with an Intellivision unit, always. I play with a Atarisoft cart for Pac-Man.

FYI, I'm not looking for eat the ghosts everytime, espacially after the third round.

• Like 1

I finally had a good game. Thanks Scalpel for the tips the really start moving fast .

Good score !

You're welcome :)

You'll see, after 80,000 points, the game is easier ! but after 150,000 points, the game becomes CRAZY and so FAST but it's really really exciting (I ate very few ghosts after 80,000, I prefer to eat as much as possible corn, banana and keys !

• Like 1

scores updated as of this post, remember gobble gobble gobble!

BTW - my update

post-25689-0-55748700-1404522480_thumb.jpg

about the game speed, you don't need to 150k for it to go apes--t speed, just daddle in the game and it will kick it up... Nice, however it does keep the original's rule about a nice spot :)

Edited by cparsley

scores updated as of this post, remember gobble gobble gobble!

BTW - my update

attachicon.gifpacman374710.jpg

about the game speed, you don't need to 150k for it to go apes--t speed, just daddle in the game and it will kick it up... Nice, however it does keep the original's rule about a nice spot :)

Very impressive ! Last time you played, your score was 45,000. How did you do ? Did you play a lot this week or ?

those keys are so lovely :)

Also, once you get into the top speed groove, it's almost automatic (just gotta love those keys)

for those wondering, while the 3rd intermission is pacman chasing the bell and then a giant ghost on the comeback, the 4th is pac-man chasing the key, with the giant ghost on the return, as someone noted, I don't believe I've seen those two intermissions anywhere else.

• Like 1