IGNORED

High quality, public domain image gallery of the Atari Lynx

evan-amos

I had a post for the Atari Jaguar gallery that I made, but here are the Atari Lynx pictures that I took just recently. These are all public domain photos hosted via Wikimedia for anyone to use, for anything. It's all in an effort to make sure that these systems are well cataloged for the future.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Evan-Amos/VOGM/AtariLynx

post-37275-0-72313200-1403485849_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Woooooow! These are amazing. You must have spent ages cleaning the Lynxes (or simply have really nice versions). Saved all of them and created a wallpaper from one.

It's a shame to see that your Lynx 1 is also suffering from the glue rot under the battery cover. I have seen any old version Lynx I (the one with the circular pad) that has the original cover without any deterioration.

Since your Lynx 1 is still really nice, you could order one of those replacement Lynx 1 back covers from techbabe on Ebay. These are brand new and could replace your paint scratched one. It will make it even more beautiful.

Thanks for sharing this. It is appreciated very much.

The pictures/site are being hosted on Wikimedia, then they'll be at Internet Archive at some point. It's better to keep it this way rather than draw focus to a personal site for a couple of reasons. I'm hoping to give my wikimedia site a presentation overhaul at some point to better match the Kickstarter mock-ups, though.