IGNORED

Centron 3D Official web page completed. Info + Pics

rpc_games

Hello guys

Since we're at the subject of what goes together and what doesn't go together: "Atari" and "sprites" don't go together. "Atari" and "Player/Missile graphics" go together perfectly. :D

Sincerely

Mathy

• Like 3

Hello guys

Since we're at the subject of what goes together and what doesn't go together: "Atari" and "sprites" don't go together. "Atari" and "Player/Missile graphics" go together perfectly. :D

Sincerely

Mathy

Well, actually Atari PMG corresponds to "hardware sprites" quite well (an independent layer of movable graphics objects); the only problem is that the method had been developed before it became known under the name "sprites" :-)

Don't feed the trolls, folks. The only reason he's still reading and commenting is because we are. Silence will produce a few pokes from him, but eventually he'll get starved for attention and leave.

Yeah. At this point, I feel like a "game whore" to their "attention whore". I've been watching this thread with bated breath for days and I have to admit, it stopped being for the hope of a game some time ago. It's co-dependency, pure and simple. I'm done with it.

• Like 1

Don't feed the trolls, folks. The only reason he's still reading and commenting is because we are. Silence will produce a few pokes from him, but eventually he'll get starved for attention and leave.

But who is the troll? The guy is, or the guys from rpc_games are creating stuff on a8 right? They do their business they want to do it. I can't remember rpc_games got a ban from this forum, so I don't see why he should leave.

I remember certain members here on atariage who started taking pre-orders way before they actually had something to show. In some cases people got ripped of, never saw their money back. Look THAT is behavior to fight.

That rpc_games is asking for apology... hmm... I don't see that happen, and I don't see why a bunch of atariage members, with funny names, would prevent you of selling/releasing the game. But it's his decision.

Except for a few posts from other members, I have enjoyed every post in this thread. It's cool to follow, and in fact it is the only thread that keeps me interested at this moment (and of course the THE!CART thread!)

So I'd say: let's keep posting all (including rpc_games) and let's see how we can get this Centron 3D game on our Atari's.

Only warning (with a smile): It'd better be a good game ;)

• Like 1

What a coincidence! I'm working on Shatron 3D!

Ah hahahahahahahaha Bryan, do you do childrens parties ? Hahahahahahahahaha :)

Hey, Bryan I herd your working on a new graphics mode called shemale256. Any progress? :)

Make sure it doesn't flicker or people will have a sook.

Steve

• Like 1

Ok, I'm sorry.-Thom

Sweet!

Everyone is happy now.

Now that everything is settled.... release the Kraken..

I want to be first in line to buy the game..

Thank god its all over.

Release the game....please