IGNORED

Centron 3D Official web page completed. Info + Pics

rpc_games

This reminds me of that scene from Blazing Saddles...

The [Atari Age Forum Members] load their guns and point them at [Pete]. [Pete] then points his own pistol at his [game]...
[Pete]: [low voice] Hold it! Next man makes a move, the [game] gets it!
[tschak909]: Hold it, men. He's not bluffing.
[stephen]: Listen to him, men. He's just crazy enough to do it!
[Pete]: [low voice] Drop it! Or I swear I'll blow this [game's] head all over this [forum]!
[steve]: [high-pitched voice] Oh, lo'dy, lo'd, he's desp'it! Do what he sayyyy, do what he sayyyy!

Damn it! I can't believe I'm back here commenting again!

• Like 4

Find the error:

Member: _Fandal_, Reputation: 38

Member: rpc_games, Reputation: 80

I think reputation is more a measure of attention, seeing as how there is no way to downvote a user (at least none that I have found), only upvote. It's pretty meaningless if you ask me.

I think reputation is more a measure of attention, seeing as how there is no way to downvote a user (at least none that I have found), only upvote. It's pretty meaningless if you ask me.

i have a reputation of 332 right now... i think it must either be broken or that's meant to be a negative value?

Edited by TMR

i have a reputation of 332 right now... i think it must either be broken or that's meant to be a negative value?

maybe it's a 9-bit 2's complement thing :D

332-512 would mean you're at -180

But really, I think you get one reputation point per 'like' but there is no way to 'dislike,' the result being that you can only get higher, not lower. It's not a good way to represent reputation. In real life, you can have a bad reputation, on here the closest you can get to bad is neutral.

Centron 3D is playable at the moment and I really can't stop playing it. I have to force myself and my employees to stop playing it and get back to work :)

It's playable, yet no video posted of actual gameplay. We don't care how it looks right now, just post something that shows evidence to all the nay-sayers, some real work, and I'm sure they'll realize their mistakes and apologize (and mean it too).

• Like 1

@wood_jl: Actually if you read carefully, snicklin was asked for his mailing address to be sent a boxed copy of the game. Via snail-mail. Might be a while.

I apologize. Now, may we please see the game, either a playable demo, or a video of gameplay?

Might the fellow who was given a free copy chime in now, and let us know what it's like? :)

Nonner, never beg...

At the moment RPC are playing this like a joke but I've had the last laugh, just contacted their IRS in Oz and said I've found AL Capone alive in OZ based upon the fact they are apparently paying wages when making no revenue so it must be a front for selling illegal booze etc..

As for apologies, here's my exact email :

Mclaneinc from Atariage here, whilst I'll apologise if I have said anything rude or incorrect I cannot apologise for saying its been a car crash of a launch, you know it and I do.

So, you have a chance to shine, you take it or leave it, its your reputation that gets smudged or not, not mine.

Don't release and people will say there never was a game...

Up to you...

I hope you health improves..

Mclaneinc aka Paul..

Done because after my car crash with Sal I don't want to be labelled rude or vindictive..

Exactly what I have said on here numerous times..

Will we see a game, I doubt it, the way Steve / Pete is talking in his last few posts it just seems we are on the countdown to a huge banner on RPC saying "SUCKERS" which Pete / Steve, we really are all expecting so its about as effective as a chocolate fireguard...It also turns the oh so side splitting bit right back on you.

C'mon Oz boys, when do you start with the fart and toilet jokes...

• Like 4

Nonner, never beg....

Lol..you got me totally wrong. I'm not begging. But proving a point.

I find this amusing at this point.

So all being said and done and apologized too and what not. Release the game.

As promised. All is good everyone will be happy and forget the nutty way it got here.

Unless its a lot less amazig than promoted.

You guys DONT release it...well then we know how that's going to go.

And if you guy get all like this in the A8 section. Please grow a super thick skin for the Jaguar section.

Seriously ignore ppl..or ..hmm just do what I do as I get online I chant "The net can't hurt me, its not really there."

@wood_jl: Actually if you read carefully, snicklin was asked for his mailing address to be sent a boxed copy of the game. Via snail-mail. Might be a while.

As I am in-between addresses over the next month or so, I've asked for a digital copy.

Maybe it's because my own brain is a bit too scatalogical for its' own good. (Hush!) and it's probably just a rather unfortunate coincidence that CMode sounds an awful lot like C'Mode or Commode, but you might want to rethink that; given peoples penchant to see patterns in things, or it might bolster the troll theory. :P

• Like 1