IGNORED

Centron 3D Official web page completed. Info + Pics

rpc_games

You better apologiese for that as well! Hurry!

BTW, were you or any one close to you in a major car crash the last weeks? Or is it just a phrase you like? :)

Ha ha...A friend gets a call from one of those at least twice a week, the call starts off "Mr Bon*****, we would like to talk to you about your accident"...

He gets so irate he almost DOES have an accident ;)

Poor guy has had 2 heart attacks already...

No doubt now the Centron Heart Attack Accident Claim and Win help line will be on his case, sponsored by Fosters..

Honest… I should quit reading/writing in this thread. I'm losing my interest in my atari 8bit computer! Something that hasn't happen to me since 1984…

Are there more people that suffer from that when things go, the way they go now on this forum?

• Like 1

Honest… I should quit reading/writing in this thread. I'm losing my interest in my atari 8bit computer! Something that hasn't happen to me since 1984…

Are there more people that suffer from that when things go, the way they go now on this forum?

Not at all. I just break out the good stuff from the past 30 years, or go off and write something myself.

The only thing this ridiculous thread is making me lose interest in is the forum. If reading and participating have more far-reaching detrimental side-effects, stop reading and participating. Simples.

Edited by flashjazzcat
  • Like 3

Can't let the nonsense drag you down, and luckily the A8 has been pretty free of it.

If I let 'community' / forum / scene / etc nonsense affect my attitude toward the hardware itself my Jaguar would have been a 1,000 piece puzzle a loooooong time ago. :)

• Like 3

was already sent an apology? I would love to see this game done and I do not want to let it spoil some very clever people who do all the talkin.

Come on - nobody holds a game "hostage". All they had to say was it wasn't done on time. Hell - I am jumping back into a project I started 5 years ago, and let sit for nearly 4 years. It happens.

• Like 2

Well, what we can see here, eh???

WORLD FIRST APOLOGYWARE PROGRAM!?!

First you have to send the apology and then you MIGHT order the game (and meantime we add some s-shots to make you SURE the game STILL EXIST). :P

C'mon guys, April fool's day has gone already.

Let's finish this circus...

P.S. I smell some Atlantis G.G. agenda.

I smell some G.G. Allin...

Well, what we can see here, eh???

WORLD FIRST APOLOGYWARE PROGRAM!?!

First you have to send the apology and then you MIGHT order the game (and meantime we add some s-shots to make you SURE the game STILL EXIST). :P

C'mon guys, April fool's day has gone already.

Let's finish this circus...

P.S. I smell some Atlantis G.G. agenda.

Tell me guys, do you really thing Pete will release Centron 3D when you keep on giving him the shits?

So disappointed in you guys. You said we Love new software for our A8's, you say your sorry for all the

bullshit you guys have said about us and yet you keep on going. So your sorry? Yeah right.

I talked to Pete this morning about Centron 3D and he had that "scrap the whole thing look" on his face.

I've seen it before, so if he does then congratulations to you guys.

If Pete had seen that you guys are actually sorry then I guarantee you, you would be playing Centron 3D today.

So keep going on with your bullshit and Pete will probably scrap it and port it over to the Amiga. It's up to you now.

Steve

post-4305-0-25243500-1404959834_thumb.jpg

Dear RPC Games !,

Please take your ball and go home. You have nothing to offer, even though there are plenty of people asking you to 'shut up and take my money'. If you were for real, you wouldn't be playing these childish games of 'apologize and maybe we'll think of releasing' what may or may not be an actual playable game.

You are an unprofessional, whiny attention whore. Enough already. Get lost.

Sincerely,

An Atari User

P.S. Bite my shiny metal 4$$.

• Like 4

I repeat:

"Please port it over to Amiga, pronto."

We shouldn't be the only ones blessed with this treat.

Spread the love around, everyone deserves a little bit of multi-Centron.

In the beginning I was not really interested in buying it but now .... can't wait to throw cash into this, and I mean serious business, at least 1 and a half digits, like a fractal.

Every version, every porting, every release, every screenshot, every still picture, every post in this forum, I can't get enough.

Steve

Pete

Pete & Steve

maybe Pteve or just Peeve

who knows, well we are a little peeved now that I come to think of it.

But that's beside the point let's make 2014 the year of the Centron, everyone on the planet should be given a chance to endure ....

sorry I meant to say enjoy the most innovative, mind blowing, totally awesome game ever produced and that may never see the light of day unless an undisclosed and unclear number of AtariAge users apologize .... might as well just jump directly onto a Jaguar version or even better an STe version .... no no ... wait for it, wait for it ... given Australia proximity the first port should be for the NEC PC-FX, I truly believe that's the right audience, that country gave us the NES, the MegaDrive, the SNES, the SMS, the PCE, the PS1/2/3 so we should be able to reciprocate and give them back some Centrum. Once they had enough, then hop over to the land of the Zemmix, some Centrum for them too, doctor's orders.

And if you eventually make an Amiga version make sure it runs on a CD32 via WHDL, you never know I might stumble on it on my way to hell, at which point it may be something worth enduring the nonsense so far.

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Like 1

It's easy to make an Amiga flicker ;)

And if you eventually make an Amiga version make sure it runs on a CD32 via WHDL, you never know I might stumble on it on my way to hell, at which point it may be something worth enduring the nonsense so far.

• Like 2

It's easy to make an Amiga flicker ;)

And they even made a long persistence monitor to unflicker the flicker .... well really to analogically "buffer" the interlace .... oh wait it's the same thing that a modern display does with composite signal .... I see .... eureka .... I feel I'm not dumb anymore .... except that I read this thread to numb the excruciating pain of living .... so I am quite dumb in the end .... <depressed>Centron</depressed>

Edited by phoenixdownita