IGNORED

Centron 3D Official web page completed. Info + Pics

rpc_games

Where have you been Tezz? We've missed 'ya!

Thanks Steve, I've had a big constuction job ongoing at my house for the past few months so I've been offline and super busy with it all. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal life in a couple of weeks and resuming my Atari projects again.

@fjc: okay this is brilliant ;) and I'm sure Pete will laugh as loud as possible too. How did you make that? Haha it's fabulous. Haha it looks like a dialog of Guybrush Threepwood on Monkey Island III (Curse of Monkey Island). Haha.

Boy howdy, they've wasted _NO_ time whatsoever.

I have to wonder, is this guy (RPC) psychotic?

Is he a sociopath?

Is he mentally deficient?

What would drive someone to have this behaviour?

-Thom

I'm starting to think he may be a kid. Some 14 year old kid looking for the limelight. Someone with grand ideas and no way to pull them off. Or a straight up prankster.

ravard

I'm starting to think he may be a kid. Some 14 year old kid looking for the limelight. Someone with grand ideas and no way to pull them off. Or a straight up prankster.

ravard

Seriously not. I have exchanged some PM's with him, and he is really a good and decent guy. He does really nice things, and believe it or not, he's really a nice guy. I think he is a bit overenthusiastic yes… and indeed some moves might not have been very handy. But hey… give him a break… I think some people were too hard for him. I can appreciate the video of FJC, and I'm sure Pete can appreciate that too.

I hope he will finish the game, and I hope he will drop the apology thing; concentrate on the good people here Pete; there are plenty nice guys here.

Anyway, bedtime here. I'll watch FJC's movie one more time, and I'll sleep with a smile.

Found out some more about Peter...

His domain is registered to Peter Adamcik who also owns:

http://movesystems.com.au/

and, he has a youtube video:

He also likes spamming other videos with:

"Hey everyone, have you checked out the RetroPC1010. Can't wait until it's launched. Just do a Google search for RetroPC1010"

• Like 1

Found out some more about Peter...

His domain is registered to Peter Adamcik who also owns:

http://movesystems.com.au/

and, he has a youtube video:

He also likes spamming other videos with:

Hey everyone, have you checked out the RetroPC1010. Can't wait until it's launched. Just do a Google search for RetroPC1010

Lol...What an extremely sad deluded individual...

• Like 1

Lol...What an extremely sad deluded individual...

Well, I don't want to crap on the guy's video but from looking at his account he's obviously a big Atari and Amiga fan. I think he's looking to be important and is a bit misguided.

I have LITERALLY just cried :-D ! My belly hurts so much from the laugh and my female coworkers just gave me that "WTF" look, when they saw me ROFLing over the Family Guy.

I think the last time I had that much entertainment from AA was during flamewars with - incidentally - another Australian (!) Atari Jaguar developer - reboot

What a brutal coincidence :)

• Like 2

Wow... One of the guitarists is Steve.

Yes, those Ozzy programmers all look the same...

Hold up....Rybags is from Oz, not seem him post...My god, Are RPC the Borg and Rybags like Steve has been assimilated?

Oh the terror..

Well, I don't want to crap on the guy's video but from looking at his account he's obviously a big Atari and Amiga fan. I think he's looking to be important and a bit misguided.

Well as a person who struggles with depression and mental health who has invested a lot of my time to try and understand how I tick I've become a bit of a personality watcher, multiple id's as shown in text and now on video, very desperate ways to try and establish himself and other things say he should really take a step back before obsession turns into compulsive disorder and then to compulsive obsession and worse.

Very eerie...