IGNORED

WazzUp with Heatwave BBS?

Omega-TI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quite a few of you are getting FlashROM 99's, but in case you may have overlooked the conversion Matt made of

<< TIMXT >>, just click the highlighted link to download it and put it on your new FlashROM... it'll get you on the BBS quick!!

For those without experience with it.. it only works with a F18a

Greg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Looking forwards to being able to connect back up to some BBS fun as soon as my upgraded disk controller card finds it's way home to me.

if you had a FlashRom99 cartridge with TIMXT loaded on it you could do it without the disk controller I bet!

• Like 1

Sysop is due back in town tonight, and he will look at it when he gets home. Hopefully it's nothing major.

I'm back, however there is an issue with the equipment which is causing crashes (5 crashes yesterday alone). I'm going to start with trying a new microSD chip and see if that fixes it. Until then, the board will be temp down. Hopefully I will be able to get it back up by tonight.

• Like 1

I'm back, however there is an issue with the equipment which is causing crashes (5 crashes yesterday alone). I'm going to start with trying a new microSD chip and see if that fixes it. Until then, the board will be temp down. Hopefully I will be able to get it back up by tonight.

Hope it something simple and please let us know.

• 2 years later...