IGNORED

Lynx Multi Cart

SainT

Not really given it much thought... it'll either be based on the order people have shown interest in this thread (it wasnt intended as a preorder list, but it has been used that way), or just first come first served.

I may well make up a list of who's shown an interest from this thread in chronological order and then post that up and see who's still interested in that order. That's probably "fairest".

• Like 1

Not really given it much thought... it'll either be based on the order people have shown interest in this thread (it wasnt intended as a preorder list, but it has been used that way), or just first come first served.

I may well make up a list of who's shown an interest from this thread in chronological order and then post that up and see who's still interested in that order. That's probably "fairest".

I didn't show interest until Page 10. I guess I'm waiting for a bit.

I showed interest on posts 34, 39 and 55. On 55 I expressed ah interest in two copies for comlynx games, if this is still possible I would still like two copies, one for me and one for my five year old son who I've got into lynx! The lucky lad even has a mcwill mod! I guess you may be limiting it to one per person in the first few runs? For selfish reasons I hope not!

Edited by Guitari

Pfffff if i was saint, i would,ve open up a website were peoples just can place sn order for the lynx sd card ONCE AVAILIBLE offcourse, am mean if he will count the orders checking this whole tread page, it will be easy to oversight persons or get confused with on to other persons,it's combersume ,oke he may will check those names on a list with pen & paper to make sure he does not put the same name twice but it's just time consumming.

Well if this is the way, well then i got say i am coriouse to want get one WITHOUT case,

Am only wondering, how would we get informed and how do we eventualy buy one??

i've been following this thread a very long time, and i can't remember if i ever actually formally expressed an interest... i think i may have simply assumed that a post would be made asking for orders to be placed... but i'm pretty sure no one will be left out, so i hereby announce my interest (on the offchance that i haven't already) ;-)

Well I was trying not to clutter the thread, but I am definitely interested.

Well shoot.. I've been watching the thread since the beginning only posted to it to complain about the noise with people declaring interest :P.... declaring interest if this gets used as some sort of preorder :/. Lesson learned.. declare interest in all the things! :P

Edited by Loktar