IGNORED

COLLECTORVISION - Official Ordering Thread for SYDNEY HUNTER

Rev

Anyone that was not shown as PAID, has been removed from list as this is a new game. If you wish to be added, its EASY! just post your interest in this thread.

If you previously paid for smurf and wish to transfer your PAID status to Sydney Hunter, but are not on PAID list, PM me or email: colecomaster@hotmail.com.

All PAID persons for previous Smurf game will be contacted to confirm status.

A revised list will be out shortly.

Edited by revolutionika

Wow, there is a lot of action inside the homebrew Intellivision scene!

I almost missed the release of Lost Caves of Kroz and now I learn that Smurf is now cancelled.

Hopefully, the Smurf's code will be recycled to a new game.

So, please, you may apply my payment to Sydney Hunter ;-)

Wow, there is a lot of action inside the homebrew Intellivision scene!

I almost missed the release of Lost Caves of Kroz and now I learn that Smurf is now cancelled.

Hopefully, the Smurf's code will be recycled to a new game.

So, please, you may apply my payment to Sydney Hunter ;-)

Yeah, almost too many games? nahhhhhh

From what I here Colecovision had around 25 homebrews last year? amirite?

It may reach a point on Intellivision where people can just pick and choose the titles they want the most, is that such a bad thing?

A bad thing only if games are not quality as many of us are completists, including myself. I also don't care what Coleco or other systems do as I really only care about the inty and one thing that makes it a great system is the quality and depth of its library. I don't want library to go from 125 to 250 if 1/2 of the new 125 are not good games but merely for collecting sake. This not targeted at anyone at all and is simply my opinion alone. I like to see new games made for the inty when they are good. Do I want every Coleco game ported to the inty - No. If I want to play those I can buy a Coleco system. Again, that not meant to be a blanket statement as I'm really looking forward to Ms. Pac Man and others.

A bad thing only if games are not quality as many of us are completists, including myself. I also don't care what Coleco or other systems do as I really only care about the inty and one thing that makes it a great system is the quality and depth of its library. I don't want library to go from 125 to 250 if 1/2 of the new 125 are not good games but merely for collecting sake. This not targeted at anyone at all and is simply my opinion alone. I like to see new games made for the inty when they are good. Do I want every Coleco game ported to the inty - No. If I want to play those I can buy a Coleco system. Again, that not meant to be a blanket statement as I'm really looking forward to Ms. Pac Man and others.

Agree to all of that Joe! Quality of the games is just as important as the packaging.

either way if it is an Intellivision game I will pick it up to maintain my collection.Plus....yes some of the Coleco games would be nice ported over but only the best ones. If I want those games I will buy them for my Colecovision!

The originality of the Intellivision games is one of the things that has made it so great.

It is a bad thing because I have everything! at least for now. No pick and choose, must stay complete..... :woozy:

Being OCD sucks.

Just let go....buy what you want..... don't let the 'gotta have them all' mentality dictate your buying habits.

I sold most of my rare games to pay for that wonderful 'half cut' BS, and once I realized that I'd never have 'the whole set' I decided I'd only keep what I like and play. Life is simpler that way.

Less stuff. More happiness.

Watch Fight Club. The more stuff you own, the more it owns you.

Watch Hoarders. .... :-) 'nuff said.

• Like 1

Being OCD sucks.

Just let go....buy what you want..... don't let the 'gotta have them all' mentality dictate your buying habits.

I sold most of my rare games to pay for that wonderful 'half cut' BS, and once I realized that I'd never have 'the whole set' I decided I'd only keep what I like and play. Life is simpler that way.

Less stuff. More happiness.

Watch Fight Club. The more stuff you own, the more it owns you.

Watch Hoarders. .... :-) 'nuff said.

Less stuff more happiness, thank you! ;-)

I changed all the rooms layout since then, it clearly doesn't look like Montezuma anymore ;)

The game is also alot more challenging, with custscenes and Bosses

Is this regarding the new Sydney Hunter game on the Intellivision, or for the one on ColecoVision?

I ask because, as far as I remember, the Smurf game on ColecoVision was just walking down the lane, jumping fences and occasionally falling on your face (stupid Smurfs kept tripping on long blades of grass! :lol: ). I was looking forward to it because I and my wife had fond childhood memories of the Smurfs game for ColecoVision. Is the Sydney Hunter game just the same game with different graphics or does it have other elements like you mentioned above?

-dZ.

Is this regarding the new Sydney Hunter game on the Intellivision, or for the one on ColecoVision?

I ask because, as far as I remember, the Smurf game on ColecoVision was just walking down the lane, jumping fences and occasionally falling on your face (stupid Smurfs kept tripping on long blades of grass! :lol: ). I was looking forward to it because I and my wife had fond childhood memories of the Smurfs game for ColecoVision. Is the Sydney Hunter game just the same game with different graphics or does it have other elements like you mentioned above?

-dZ.

It's regarding the INtv version

The game play exactly like Smurf Rescue , only the graphics are differents ...... Oh, and the music as well

I tested a bit the "updated version" and I'm very pleased with the result

:)

It's regarding the INtv version

The game play exactly like Smurf Rescue , only the graphics are differents ...... Oh, and the music as well

I tested a bit the "updated version" and I'm very pleased with the result

:)

So, wait, the Sydney Hunter update from the Intellivision Smurf Rescue has cut-scenes and bosses? 8)

-dZ.