IGNORED

COLLECTORVISION - Official Ordering Thread for SYDNEY HUNTER

Rev

I got mine in the mail but the cartridge appears to be defective? All I'm getting is a green screen is anyone else having this problem???

If you'd like (and I'm sure Toby would be fine with it), send just the cart to me, and I'll replace the insides (and inspect the returned PCB you have). Send a PM.

Also, do you have Space Raid or perhaps Blix? If yes, does it work okay?

Small typo on the overlay

How the game works:

Top actions buttons (S1) = nothing

Bottom Left (S2) = small jump

Bottom Right (S3) = big jump

What the overlay says:

Top action buttons = Big Jump

Bottom Left = Small jump

Bottom Right = Small jump

The game is very good, I just need to figure out how not to die so much when getting the diamond.

PCB is held down with some sort of glue that has an odor to it. I would recommend for new releases to reachout to intvnut and ask about using JLP cases for the game. JLB cases are awesome for holding PCB secure without glue.

Edited by grips03

Pressing one of the keypad buttons (2?) makes you duck, I think. In fact, pressing keypad buttons does odd things, it seems. Haven't read any docs or looked at the overlays yet. :D

And yeah, I can't get the diamond. It's great feat just to get to the top of the skull. Is that the small-then-big jump? I think it's a really tight timing thing... like you have to be on just the right pixel and hit the buttons with just the right timing to pull it off.