IGNORED

COLLECTORVISION - Official Ordering Thread for SYDNEY HUNTER

Rev

Got mine today. The box art, manual & overlays look amazing in person. :) :thumbsup:

I can get used to the bottom buttons for jumping. For a game in this style it is not a big deal.

The timer not resetting doesn't matter too much in the beginning level. But not sure how much that will affect later levels. Haven't gotten that far yet.

When did you start putting that intro at the beginning of your videos?

When did you start putting that intro at the beginning of your videos?

I used to do intros a couple years ago or so but only on occasion. Most of the time i was too lazy or forgetful to add them. And for a long time i stopped doing it. But for 2 of my recent videos i said what the hell and added them. Most of my videos i don't have to edit so i just upload them as is (takes too much time). But this video i had to combine 2 clips together so might as well add on an intro. So maybe you will see me use them again sometime soon and maybe not. lol

I used to do intros a couple years ago or so but only on occasion. Most of the time i was too lazy or forgetful to add them. And for a long time i stopped doing it. But for 2 of my recent videos i said what the hell and added them. Most of my videos i don't have to edit so i just upload them as is (takes too much time). But this video i had to combine 2 clips together so might as well add on an intro. So maybe you will see me use them again sometime soon and maybe not. lol

Cool. :)

The manual matches the overlay, i.e. top buttons = big jump, this as you know is not the case

other things:

1) Can't complete past mission 4 due to timer being too fast

2) When hero dies due to running into something, it does not reset the timer. This means you die and you may die again due to timer running out. When timer runs out and you die, the timer does restart

3) top buttons only the start game and are not used for jumping at all

4) Cart PCB should have been designed to go around the mounting holes, and not just rest on the front side tabs, that may or may not be present. This lead to a bad smelling glue to hold the PCB in. Most of the Mattel cart pcbs I've seen mount around the holes, not sure why that was not used here.

5) Split power trace can cause cart pcb to not power on consistently, one side of the cart may need to be pulled forward to power the cart

6) Game lacks pause feature found in many Intellivision games (1+9 or 3+7)

Even with the above the game is very good and well worth the purchase price.

I only wish they provided a PCB only option, so I could have saved the time cleaning most of the glue off.

What is the plan for fixes for the above? I'd love to order one. If I do what state will the game be in that I recive? Edited by Charon

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is: It seems that Coleco Master do not offer me a new box. He offered me a return of everything and a full refund. First of all: I am a collector and I do not want a refund, I want the games. But on the other hand there is the question: What does a "full refund" mean? So far I paid 145$ for the games + 5€ for the first return + 20€ for a post redirection (which was needed since Coleco Master completely ignored my request for changed shipping adress, I can proof that I asked him long before he shipped the replacements) + 22€ custom fees for the second delivery + 7€ for the complete return of everything. This would mean 145$ + 54€ (68$) would be a FULL refund of all my costs. And again: Thats not what I am asking for.

Is there another guy to talk with about a solution? I cant imagine that I will find one with Coleco Master. Not a single word of sorry for that, NOTHING like that. He also never commented the fact that I had to pay the return. I am very disapointed about his behavior so far.

I hope he will offer me another replacement and a flawless box. That is what I want to close this case. Sorry for using this thread for finding a solution for my problems.

I feel sad and angry at the same time to be honest and I never had problems like that with any other homebrew publisher.

Edited by Ignorama

The problem is: It seems that Coleco Master do not offer me a new box. He offered me a return of everything and a full refund. First of all: I am a collector and I do not want a refund, I want the games. But on the other hand there is the question: What does a "full refund" mean? So far I paid 145$ for the games + 5€ for the first return + 20€ for a post redirection (which was needed since Coleco Master completely ignored my request for changed shipping adress, I can proof that I asked him long before he shipped the replacements) + 22€ custom fees for the second delivery + 7€ for the complete return of everything. This would mean 145$ + 54€ (68$) would be a FULL refund of all my costs. And again: Thats not what I am asking for.

Is there another guy to talk with about a solution? I cant imagine that I will find one with Coleco Master. Not a single word of sorry for that, NOTHING like that. He also never commented the fact that I had to pay the return. I am very disapointed about his behavior so far.

I hope he will offer me another replacement and a flawless box. That is what I want to close this case. Sorry for using this thread for finding a solution for my problems.

I feel sad and angry at the same time to be honest and I never had problems like that with any other homebrew publisher.

It's so funny how people jump to conclusion! I had offered a full refund to Ignorama to show that we care. I NEVER said I was not going to replace the BOX.

You didn't even gave me a chance to answer you on PM !! Anyway you are a customer and I respect you :) I will send you another box without problem.

Now, If you could PM me your new address so I can ship the box. I'm sure peoples here has other things to do than reading complains.

• Like 3