IGNORED

COLLECTORVISION - Official Ordering Thread for SYDNEY HUNTER

Rev

Does the game play well on the Inty hardware? I've attempted to play on the Android and I find it very difficult to successfully jump, and when going from one screen to the next and always tripping over that skull, or whatnot, makes you not actually not want to walk from screen to screen but take baby steps to transition to the next screen so you have time to react to the hazards at the beginning of the new screen.

I'm doing a list of homebrew games that are currently available for a german retro magazine. And for the CollectorVision games it's not quite clear if they are on sale or not (on Good Deal Games they are sold out).

Sorry about not been so clear on our website. really Intellivision games are mostly soldout but I have a few left of each games. they might be gone by the time it will be published.

Actually to be more precise, we have 9 Flappee bird, 6 Princess quest, 3 Sydney and 3 space raid. I hope this help! :)

Edited by coleco_master
  • Like 3

Sorry about not been so clear on our website. really Intellivision games are mostly soldout but I have a few left of each games. they might be gone by the time it will be published.

Actually to be more precise, we have 9 Flappee bird, 6 Princess quest, 3 Sydney and 3 space raid. I hope this help! :)

I will put you on the list. Maybe you are soon out of stock. ;)

I don't see prices on your site for the Inty games. Are they all the same price? Do you publish prices? If so, what are they? Pm if you want. Thanks. Might need to beat the magazine readers. Edited by Sir Jay

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...