IGNORED

ABBUC Software-Contest 2014

skr

as Cloanto customer I just installed the emulator... ;) and makes me confident... we reverse engineered the gfx code on ourselfs and we got the same result... and the Amiga code of the fractals seems to be the same... ;) keeps me happy :D

http://youtu.be/M11jmLtm4ag

Man - that Amiga stuff looks awesome! Killer frame rate and a ton more detail on the "mountains" (compared to its little brother).

• 4 weeks later...

After the contest it's up to the authors what they will do with theirs production. Be it selling, free for download, keep in secret, deleting it or whatever :)

hmmm that must mean me :D or perhaps I should pay people to play Ramp Rage :-o

c'mon post man where are the disks :P

After the contest it's up to the authors what they will do with theirs production. Be it selling, free for download, keep in secret, deleting it or whatever :)

Hopefully you'll opt for some sort of public release for RGB. I'd be willing to pay money for it and I'm sure others would too.

tjb

Hello guys

If you want to review copies, you'll have to become a member of the ABBUC. The annual meeting of the ABBUC will be held at the 25th of October. Voting for the software- and the hardware contest will take place during the meeting. Voting sheets and review copies will be send with the next ABBUC magazine.

Sincerely

Mathy

• Like 1

Nobody can. They´re part of the next ABBUC magazine which is about to be sent to the members soon. Don´t forget that Wolfgang Burger has to copy more than 800 Disks, as we need two disks again, this year. So stay calm and watch your mailbox. :)

I can't remember that I got a voting sheet yet?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good karma today...

I was just thinking: hey.... I'm ready with my todo-list for today... what am I going to do now.

And just when I thought that, I heard my mailbox downstairs...

NEW ABBUC MAGAZIN!

With the contest contributions!!!!

Woooohooooo.... new item on my TODO LIST: EXPLORE Abbuc Contributions

• Like 1