IGNORED

Does anyone have info on this Multicart?

xangelo117x

Hi, first time poster here. I just recently picked up this Multi-Cart at a local game shop. It had two price tags on it; a $2 tag, and a $99 tag. The guy didn't know which was right so he gave it to me for $2. I brought it home and tested it right away, and it works great. I guess each combination of dip switches gives you a different game, though I have no way of knowing which combination will produce what game. I tried doing research on this cart, and I've brought it to a few game shop owners for more information, but all I've been told is that it's a homebrew multicart, and it's been estimated to be worth between $50-$100. I was able to find one other image of the cart that I have online, but it has no information to go along with it. Can anyone tell me more about this? If it's rare, how many may have been produced, who made them, value, etc. Thanks guys!
mCrkVZt.jpg

• Like 1

Here you go! Al is right it's an earlier 2600 multicart from Sean Kelly there was a second version silver label with an on screen menu you was able to send the dip switch version in to get the silver label multicart, its too bad that Activision told Sean to stop making the multicarts. Ive got multicart my too late so I've missed out on the silver label version, but I love using my dip switch multicart. :D

multi-cart-dip switches setting.zip

Edited by walter_J64bit