IGNORED

Yak's best iOS games?

Schmudde

I was thinking about buy a Llamasoft game for my iPhone. I've played some of the originals offered on my ST but I'm not sure where to start on my iOS device. Any advice? What's the best game/translation/experience. I don't have a stick, touch screen only.

Interesting, I like how he made Gridrunner have a classic Galaga-style attract screen. Does any one know any other iOS games with those types of attract modes? I had though Pacman would but when I got it, the launch screen was more like a selectable menu and not with an attract mode like an arcade cab which was a bit of a disappointment.

• 5 weeks later...

I have purchased 5 different games. Gridrunner, Minotron (Robotron style game), Mino rescue, Super OxWars (shoot-em up), and Minos. I enjoy them all. I mostly play Super OxWars because I like shoot-em ups. Minotron is also fun since while it is a Robotron type game, the starting game screen reminds me of Intellivision in terms of the lettering.