IGNORED

Season 8 Start Poll - UPDATED!

14 members have voted

1. 1. When should we start season 8? UPDATED!!!

• Start at the end of July.
    • Start in September.
    • Other - please describe.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Okay folks, on behalf of Manoau2002 (who is waiting to be made a moderator of this forum), I'm setting up a poll to see when everyone would like Season 8 of the CV HSC to start. Note that Manoau2002 is unavailable until the end of July so the poll is to see if you'd like to start at the end of July or in September. Please vote and make any additional comments below.

Edited by Ikrananka
Forgot that Manoau2002 is not available until end of July so updated and reset poll.

Sorry, but I forgot that Manoau2002 is not available to start Season 8 until end of July at the earliest. So I have updated the poll and reset the results. Those who have already voted please post what you would like to vote and I will manually add your vote to the poll.

Because the vote is very close and because a few people have requested to play homebrew games with no rom release what we will do is have a separate HSC competition starting at the end of July called the summer of homebrew. This competition will not count towards season 8's totals.

We will play a different homebrew game every week (that hasn't had a free rom release) The first round will begin on July 29th. The games played in the competition will be: Mecha-8, Battle for Hoth, Princess Quest, Module Man, and Gamester81. I will put the list of games in a hat and choose one randomly each week.You can post the score alone, with a picture, or a video.

After the summer of homebrew tournament the regular season of the HSC will begin. This will take place on a biweekly basis.

Have a great summer.

Because the vote is very close and because a few people have requested to play homebrew games with no rom release what we will do is have a separate HSC competition starting at the end of July called the summer of homebrew. This competition will not count towards season 8's totals.

We will play a different homebrew game every week (that hasn't had a free rom release) The first round will begin on July 29th. The games played in the competition will be: Mecha-8, Battle for Hoth, Princess Quest, Module Man, and Gamester81. I will put the list of games in a hat and choose one randomly each week.You can post the score alone, with a picture, or a video.

After the summer of homebrew tournament the regular season of the HSC will begin. This will take place on a biweekly basis.

Have a great summer.

Nice idea - I like it :)

• Like 1